A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game of Thrones Season 6 (Spoilers)

Nolder

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here, I think there's no need for split threads anymore right?

Show caught up to the books iirc.

Depends on how the timelines sync up... Some things are caught up, other's aren't quite.

You know what? I just thought about it and Dany's story isn't caught up yet.

Last thing we saw from her was escaping the Arena with Drogon.

Nevermind.

Ok so when the season starts let's call this the spoiler thread and someone else can make the spoiler free thread.

Waiting for April...

It seems like there are some storylines that were left out last season that will be included in season 6. The ironborn is one example. From what I have seen I think there are still a lot of stuff from ADWD in season 6.

Nevermind.

Ok so when the season starts let's call this the spoiler thread and someone else can make the spoiler free thread.

Better safe then sorry right?

Course at this point it's diverging enough by the time the next book comes out it may be a completely different 'story'.

Season 6 will also have the Ironborn KingsMoot storyline so its definately going to cover part of the 5th book that was not covered last year and their is at least a possibility that a LadyStoneheart storyline might actually be included.Danny's story;ine is caught up as the book and series both left her off having just encountered the Dothraki Hoard.  Also Bran's storyline will cover visions he has scene in book 5.

Nevermind.

Actually, she did catch up with the Dothraki in the series too. Her story is up to date. 

@ Nol - Danny's story line is caught up with DwD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGMoiWIosR8#action=share

Completed Arcs (caught up or past whats happened in the books)

Jon

Arya  (she's near enough in her training where she's at in the books that might as well call her caught up)

Cercsie

Tyrion

Sansa (her arc has been combined with Penny's)

Jorah

Rickon

Frey

Stannis

Mountain

Tommon

Myrcella

Little Finger

Arcs that are left

Kings Moot*

Bran

Riverrun

Samwell

Stoneheart*

Coldhands*

Theon

*probably will be skipped over

Jon

Arya  (she's near enough in her training where she's at in the books that might as well call her caught up)

Cercsie

Tyrion

Jorah

Rickon

Frey

Stannis

Mountain

Tommon

Myrcella

Little Finger

Arcs that are left

Kings Moot*

Bran

Riverrun

Samwell

Stoneheart*

Coldhands*

Theon

Well, there were some plot lines that were completely skipped over regarding Tyrion and Danny. (The kid claiming to be related to Danny) It's been awhile since I read the books, but I kind of lump that up with the Danny/Tyrion chapters.

idk Nol - it might have been in the sample chapters, though i thought i recalled those being focused on Ayra.  i never read them tbh.   but as far as the books that are out and published, no that hasn't happened.

Jon

Cercsie

Tyrion

Jorah

Rickon

Frey

Stannis

Mountain

Tommon

Myrcella

Little Finger

Arcs that are left

Kings Moot*

Bran

Riverrun

Samwell

Stoneheart*

Coldhands*

Theon

Well, there were some plot lines that were completely skipped over regarding Tyrion and Danny. (The kid claiming to be related to Danny) It's been awhile since I read the books, but I kind of lump that up with the Danny/Tyrion chapters.

yeah i know the guy you're talking about.  the one from Westeros that got his face melted off cause he was all like "yeah these dragons are puppys, imma go dominate them cause if a woman can then i can as well"

but the point for his arc to be useful to the plot is beyond past, which is why i didn't include him.

just like if Bran was where he is in the books, i wouldn't have included Cold Hands; because his point for being included would have been past.

idk Nol - it might have been in the sample chapters, though i thought i recalled those being focused on Ayra.  i never read them tbh.   but as far as the books that are out and published, no that hasn't happened.

Jon

Cercsie

Tyrion

Jorah

Rickon

Frey

Stannis

Mountain

Tommon

Myrcella

Little Finger

Arcs that are left

Kings Moot*

Bran

Riverrun

Samwell

Stoneheart*

Coldhands*

Theon

yeah i know the guy you're talking about.  the one from Westeros that got his face melted off cause he was all like "yeah these dragons are puppys, imma go dominate them cause if a woman can then i can as well"

but the point for his arc to be useful to the plot is beyond past, which is why i didn't include him.

just like if Bran was where he is in the books, i wouldn't have included Cold Hands; because his point for being included would have been past.

He had his face melted off? Some reason I was sure he was still trying to make his way to Danny and never even got to see the dragons in person. Course, I also thought Tyrion was still traveling with that guy to met Danny...

@ Nol - wishful thinking? Lol

@ SD - if we're talking about the same guy then no and yes.

The dude I'm talking about is the prince that was supposedly rhegars son and Danny's cousin but was hidden in dorne then shipped over seas when Danny established herself with the intention of marrying her and bringing her back to weseros to concur the iron throne.

He did travel with Tyrion via the spider setting it up after Tyrion escaped, but Tyrion is captured and sold into slavery where as the boy escapes.

He makes it to meteen where Danny basically tells him GFY and to prove himself he goes to where isery is being held thinking he can just walk in and the dragons will welcome him like they do Danny cause of his blood line.

Visery proceeds to kill him by melting his face off (ie engulfing him in flames)

That's what I recall anyways. Other things happened but its the cliff notes version I recall from reading DwD back when it came out lol

@ SD - if we're talking about the same guy then no and yes.

The dude I'm talking about is the prince that was supposedly rhegars son and Danny's cousin but was hidden in dorne then shipped over seas when Danny established herself with the intention of marrying her and bringing her back to weseros to concur the iron throne.

He did travel with Tyrion via the spider setting it up after Tyrion escaped, but Tyrion is captured and sold into slavery where as the boy escapes.

He makes it to meteen where Danny basically tells him GFY and to prove himself he goes to where isery is being held thinking he can just walk in and the dragons will welcome him like they do Danny cause of his blood line.

Hehe, you just combined two people into one. Hence, the confusion.

Rhaegar's son is Aegon Targaryen, who is the young man on the ship with Tyrion. He is called Young Griff and is being taken care by Jon Connington (who is about to die from Greyscale. Weirdly, the TV series skipped the part about the new Targaryen, maybe they will get a version of it this season

The guy who gets burnt by the dragon is Quentyn Martell, the son of Doran Martell and brother of Ariadne. He is the who went to Mereen in the hopes of marrying Daenerys and bringing her back. And, dies in the process.

Two different stories :) 

What am I allowed to write in here? Can we make it into a spoiler thread? (Will it then be allowed to talk about the sample chapters as well?)

Red - you wrote that they have combined Sansa´s and Penny´s arcs but I think you meant Jane Poole. She was the one that had to marry Ramsay in the book (as fake Arya). Also, about the Kingsmoot - check the link I posted earlier.

Nolder - yes, I think you are crazy. lol  Here you can find all information about the WoW chapters. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/forum/58-the-winds-of-winter/

What arcs are you most looking forward to? I guess I´ll use the spoiler tags since I´ll mention ADWD and spoilers from the filming of season 6.

I missed Bran last season so it will be great to see him again. From what it looks like, he will have a vision of Tower of Joy. Very much looking forward to see that. 

It will be interesting to see how Jon will be brought back from the living. I guess Melisandre has something to do with it but maybe I´m wrong. 

I also look forward to see more from Arya and Sansa. And poor Theon. So mostly I´m excited over the North storyline. I´m not really interested in Dany but if she decides to finally head for Westeros then I will start to care again. Jorah and Daario will be a fun couple to watch. lol

Oh, and I nearly forgot Sam. How could I? Really looking forward to his meating with his family and studying in Oldtown.

Archived