DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is she Black, or just a Darker Shade of Red?

Elgee

Ice cream is of the Dark One *eyes*

Light blind you, woman! I mean, surely you are mistaken, Mother!  Ice cream, especially Moose Tracks, cannot be of the Dark One.  What villain convinced you of this falsity and makes you claim it as fact?  :ohmy:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chocolate Moose Tracks, to be exact!  Fudge and peanut butter cups swirled through chocolate ice cream.  It's sinful enough to be of the Dark but it is most assuredly NOT!  :biggrin:

Woah guys!  I can't even channel!  Y'all be tripping. 

So lets all just settle down and maybe take a seat and just relaaaaaaax.

Yeah, just relaaaax  and take your mind offof your troubles for a while. 

*while Chae is relaxing, I steal her wallet and search for a Darkfriend membership card*

*bites your hand*

no touching my wallet ... u'll find my Disney Fan Card *glares*

psssshhhhh. Death by Chocolate ice cream is so much better. Chocolate ice cream with dark choc fudge swirls and hunk of fudgy brownie. mmmmmmmmmmI won't say ice cream is OF the DO but surely made by him to ruin us perfectly good light abiding citizens. 

Whaaaaa?  No way.  Maybe rocky road, but there is no way that strawberry cheesecake ice cream is of the Dark One. 

Seeeee?  *waves a four-scoop cone in front of Elgee* 

*gets real close and whispers*  Wouldn't you like to try a taste?  >:)

Give innnnnnnn.   You know you want some.  It's just one cone, what could it possibly hurt?

Banana icecream is definitely of the Dark One, that's for sure.

Oh course Chae is Black Ajah. You see her frolicking in a flowery meadow in the sunlight? Hell no.

I have proof she's Black Ajah... I mean, damn... I bonded her and all in the BT way back and we was shadow buddies and shit!

*high fives Chae!*

Shadow buddies for life!

Archived