DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is she Black, or just a Darker Shade of Red?

Elgee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have sat silent for too long with definitive proof that our dear Chae, is not, in fact, a Black. 

I found this letter nailed to a post outside the common room.  *holds aloft a piece of parchment upon which several words are scrawled in red crayon*

Allow me to read it aloud. 

Dear Aes Sedai,

It turns out, Chae is not of the Black Ajah.  Trust me, I know stuff.

Yours Truly,

Somebody who is DEFINITELY not Doselan

So there you have it.  Case closed?

I 2nd Lady Ryrin Mother!!

This Zander Slander against me is folly as im the townyest towny to ever walk in the light of town.

I shall prove this by saying, By the Light and my hope of salvation and rebirth, I swear to you that I walk only in the Light Mother, or may the Creator’s face turn from me forever and darkness consume my soul.”

*bows formally*

You would think that someone who actually walks in the Light Mother would have sworn this to you already..."

*gestures at Chae and her defenders with a smile that never touches his eyes...*

Of course he says he walks in the light. Darkfriends aren't vampires. The only reason he walks in the light is because he's afraid of the dark. Needs a lil night light. His heart is still Black. Only someone with something to hide would feel the need to swear such an oath! He's just laying it on too thick here.

Are you an octopus hybrid, Zander? You have more fingers to point at people than the average human. He digs himself deeper with every word. He either has more to hide than we think or is suffering from SOME KIND of dementia. Zander, what do you see when you look around? Is ANYone safe? Can ANYONE be trusted? Are we all BA to you?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have sat silent for too long with definitive proof that our dear Chae, is not, in fact, a Black. 

I found this letter nailed to a post outside the common room.  *holds aloft a piece of parchment upon which several words are scrawled in red crayon*

Allow me to read it aloud. 

Dear Aes Sedai,

It turns out, Chae is not of the Black Ajah.  Trust me, I know stuff.

Yours Truly,

Somebody who is DEFINITELY not Doselan

So there you have it.  Case closed?

*likes* :biggrin:

that man is a very very important witness !

he's a warder of very good reputation and no one can doubt his words !

Of course he says he walks in the light. Darkfriends aren't vampires. The only reason he walks in the light is because he's afraid of the dark. Needs a lil night light. His heart is still Black. Only someone with something to hide would feel the need to swear such an oath! He's just laying it on too thick here.

hehehe

Are you saying Siuan Sanche is also a Darkfriend Mills?  Cause that was almost identical to the way she gave Gareth Bryne..... Mother Mills is obv working with Chae!!!

Mills is innocence personified

We ALL know that !

Are you an octopus hybrid, Zander? You have more fingers to point at people than the average human. He digs himself deeper with every word. He either has more to hide than we think or is suffering from SOME KIND of dementia. Zander, what do you see when you look around? Is ANYone safe? Can ANYONE be trusted? Are we all BA to you?

well... now that u mention it ...

>>

<<

Are you saying Siuan Sanche is also a Darkfriend Mills?  Cause that was almost identical to the way she gave Gareth Bryne..... Mother Mills is obv working with Chae!!!

No, not a darkfriend but she definitely had something to hide. Was the only thing she could do to convince him and have him not ask too many questions. You cite one of the most devious AS in history. That she walked in the Light does nothing to lessen her means. Her example does not help but only reinforces the idea you are hiding something. 

he's a warder of very good reputation and no one can doubt his words !

Well... I mean... Let's not delve too deeply into talk about my reputation.  *shuffles uncomfortably*

BUT!  I know for a solid fact that you are no Black Ajah!  Plus there is still this note! *waves the parchment around*

May I examine that? 

*takes the parchment from Ryrin and sniffs at it*

Ahhh.  Just as I thought! 

*sprays it with a clear liquid, which then causes a previously invisible line of fancifully written words to appear, reading "Totes not Black Ajah, lolz"*

As we can all see here, the only thing Chae is guilty of, is... interesting grammar choice.

Slander! 

Chae was clearly just trying to feed hungry children, and if she has a dark cloak it is nothing but her trying to get a little extra warmth in this cold environment.  That black soaks up the sun!  Might I even say that it attracts the Light. 

A good Samaritan can't even feed children raw meat without being questioned these days.  :-\

Slander! 

Chae was clearly just trying to feed hungry children, and if she has a dark cloak it is nothing but her trying to get a little extra warmth in this cold environment.  That black soaks up the sun!  Might I even say that it attracts the Light. 

A good Samaritan can't even feed children raw meat without being questioned these days.  :-\

Feeding children raw meat is a mark of the Black.

Is this not the most gorgeous pattern you've ever seen? ERMAHGERD. I could just die.

250_zpsfxrrqfhg.png250_zpsfxrrqfhg.png250_zpsfxrrqfhg.png

It is.

Archived