DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is she Black, or just a Darker Shade of Red?

Elgee

I stand with Chaelca. No Red could ever be a Black. Maybe a Black streak, but that's all harmless fun.

Moon needs to see this thread.

I will stand for the defense of my Sister in Red, Chae. I can say that she has never shown herself to be a member of the Black Ajah in my eyes. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Mother, and all other interested parties. 

I have known Chae for a while now, and while she's a temperamental soul with a touch of wicked and a large chunk of mischievous I believe there is no true evil in her. I certainly see how perhaps some of her mischievous nature may be misconstrued as somewhat evil from time to time, but I believe Zander is blowing this out of proportion, like he always does. Zander's world view tends to contain only two colors, black and white.  This simplified world image works well for him in the sport he most enjoys, a healthy game of mafia, but not so well in real life. 

I ask everyone here to take a good look around and tell me that we're not all comprised of different colors. 

*steps down and straightens blue skirt*

Mother if I may, I also think that we should add Chae's fellow Black Ajah members Sooh and Moon to this trial.

After the overwhelming evidence against Chae and after her own admissions, both Sooh and Moon came to her defense.

Its blatantly obvious that they are afraid she will be forced to give them up as well once convicted and are trying to prevent this from happening!!!

And as WE ALL KNOW......wolves tend to travel in packs......

Wait what ... are you now calling wolves Darkfriends?? What are you, a  Whitecloak? *Steps back and eyes suspiciously*

The evidence seems to support this theory, Mother. And if he is, then it is likely we are on trial for being Aes Sedai.

Now Mother, what is to prevent him from prosecuting you next? If indeed he is a Whitecloak his goal will eventually be to rid the world of our kind. 

Wait what ... are you now calling wolves Darkfriends?? What are you, a  Whitecloak? *Steps back and eyes suspiciously*

The evidence seems to support this theory, Mother. And if he is, then it is likely we are on trial for being Aes Sedai.

Now Mother, what is to prevent him from prosecuting you next? If indeed he is a Whitecloak his goal will eventually be to rid the world of our kind. 

Be wary of her venomous tongue, Mother......it howls quite frequently....

You're ALL Black! *Yells for the Sword Captain to arrest them all and throw them in Myst's Dungeon.*

If my memory serves me right, most of us already are, including you. 

Now getting Zander thrown in as well would be a bonus I think.

Mother ive littered DM with the bodies of dead wolves.....Its how I serve the Light.....I have to protect my town and the innocent lives within.

*Bows Formally*

It is a known fact that wolves do not serve Dark One. In fact the person to kill most wolves was Luc/Isam, a known figure allied with the Dark One. Zander is following the same path by killing wolves which shows that he is a Darkfriend .

Since a Darkfriend and a Darkfriend would not turn in another follower of Dark One, it shows that Chaelca is not of Black Ajah.

Mother ive littered DM with the bodies of dead wolves.....Its how I serve the Light.....I have to protect my town and the innocent lives within.

*Bows Formally*

It is a known fact that wolves do not serve Dark One. In fact the person to kill most wolves was Luc/Isam, a known figure allied with the Dark One. Zander is following the same path by killing wolves which shows that he is a Darkfriend .

Since a Darkfriend and a Darkfriend would not turn in another follower of Dark One, it shows that Chaelca is not of Black Ajah.

THE ONLY GOOD WOLF IS A LUNCHED ONE!!!!!!

I WALK IN THE LIGHT.....I AM THE LIGHT!!!!!

lololololololol

*Bows Formally*

THE ONLY GOOD WOLF IS A LUNCHED ONE!!!!!!

I WALK IN THE LIGHT.....I AM THE LIGHT!!!!!

lololololololol

With all these accusations of us being members of the Black Ajah and Zander's admission of slaughtering wolves, I have to agree with the earlier supposition that he must be a Whitecloak in disguise, and would accuse us all of being Black Ajah. 

Or a darkfriend that's trying to cast a shadow on the good names of those who walk in the light. 

Where did you find this picture ? O.O lol

now, I have the proof I can't black ajah :

I HAVE WATCHED ALMOST ALL DISNEY MOVIES ! I am sure that Servants of the Dark One don't do that !!!!

*Bows Formally*

Your logic is irrefutable!

Where did you find this picture ? O.O lol

now, I have the proof I can't black ajah :

I HAVE WATCHED ALMOST ALL DISNEY MOVIES ! I am sure that Servants of the Dark One don't do that !!!!

I suppose it depends on whether you liked those movies or not.

Archived