DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason Denzel's "Mystic"

• Community Administrator

I was able to get an early copy of Jason's book!  Here's my review for any who are interested!  It was a lot of fun to read!

http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/fantasyreview/fantasy-review-mystic-r900

I'm also going to be at the San Diego signing next Sunday; if anyone else is planning on going to that location, let me know!

• Community Administrator

Just saw Jason and Team Jordan! Amazing! I've seen them all before, but it's just so incredible each time!

Harriet read her favorite entry in The Companion. (Won't say what she said because of spoilers, but if you get the book, read Bela's entry).

Jason read an unreleased prologue for Mystic. It was amazing! Already looking forward to book 2!

My question to Team Jordan: is there anyway to get a compilation of artwork?

Answer: Ta'veren tees is think about it.

Expanding on my question: But what about the artwork from books published in other countries? I have a copy of the first volume of the Japanese "Eye of the World" and the artwork is phenomenal. Any chance of that? (Because EotW is broken down into eight volumes or so, and having to buy them for all the books would be ridiculous!)

Expanded answer: that would be too hard to get the rights to all of them.

:(

Here's some pics:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky you getting to meet everyone, Mashi. Sadly not an option for most of us being so far away. I did receive my signed copy of Mystic in the mail yesterday though and have made a start on reading it so I'll save reading your review for afterwards. Looks like you had an awesome time at the signing. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit torn by the name and the use of teh word Myst. That's been my name since 1997.

When I read things like 'manipulating Myst'.... i have a kneejerk reaction of getting my pregnant dog cap on. :tongue:

I think it's a rather interesting use of words.  Hmm.

Archived