DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Drink Tea in a........

Ryrin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of tea do you drink, Ry?

I love Green and Black, also this red tea herbal tea I can't remember the name of and Chamomile (both Herbal teas.)

In the summer,  I get a "sun tea" container.  I put water, tea, and fruit in it, like mango, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, orange slices (I have two trees), lime, meyer lemons, peaches, watermelon slices, and let the tea "brew" in the sun. When it's ready, I scoop out the fruit and the fruit flavors are left in the tea.

I also like to brew tea with fresh mint in it.

d8d76ec4-c606-4aae-b820-9cfaa4ed7950_zps

Oh dear lord ya no ... the only tea you drink milk in, is traditional black Ceylon tea.

Tea brewed in the sunlight of a warm June morning is superior in all regards to tea brewed in a steaming kettle and fragile porcelain cups.

*smashes the oppressive Porcelain Tea regime*

I'm with you!!

In the summer,  I get a "sun tea" container.  I put water, tea, and fruit in it, like mango, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, orange slices (I have two trees), lime, meyer lemons, peaches, watermelon slices, and let the tea "brew" in the sun. When it's ready, I scoop out the fruit and the fruit flavors are left in the tea.

This sounds amazing.

It's really good.  Just don't leave it out too long.  

There is no tea like sun tea. Just add a wee bit o honey and I am SOLD. 

We have bee keepers here and they sell orange honey.  Of course, we have orange trees too.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why it took me so long to think of this, but I actually drink tea in a ceramic cup at work, when I make fresh, loose-leaf tea (the best kind to me), BUT when I'm at home I usually drink tea directly from a gallon jug!  XD 

Here in the southeast US, "Sweet Tea" is a big deal, so most people drink that, but I don't like it.  It's like tea flavored syrup.   Bleh.  So I am usually the only one who drinks unsweet, therefore I forego the glass and chug from the jug.  ^_^ 

Archived