DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Drink Tea in a........

Ryrin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing that should be drank from a mason jar comes from a rusty still in someone's abandoned farmhouse by the creek. When it is drank you should question the safety of drinkin said hooch.

Exactly.

Ah, we also have a place that does the mason jar thing.

Mugg & Bean.

Honestly, I don't know why M&B don't just serve their stuff in buckets and wheelbarrows. Their portions are big enough for that! lol

And no drinking tea out of a mug isn't just done by Americans. I've been served tea in a mug by an honest to God Brit. Not only that, it was a TEABAG. Still IN the mug. I gave it back.

Was there milk in it? (Ewww)

Yep :(

Rofl! I seriously want all those ... lol ... I might even be tempted to drink out of that mug!

But I beg to disagree about the milk (and sugar) thing. A good Tremalking black needs a bit of milk and some sugar. Rooibos tea is sweet enough on its own to just get milk, no sugar.

What kind of tea do you drink, Ry?

I love Green and Black, also this red tea herbal tea I can't remember the name of and Chamomile (both Herbal teas.)

In the summer,  I get a "sun tea" container.  I put water, tea, and fruit in it, like mango, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, orange slices (I have two trees), lime, meyer lemons, peaches, watermelon slices, and let the tea "brew" in the sun. When it's ready, I scoop out the fruit and the fruit flavors are left in the tea.

I also like to brew tea with fresh mint in it.

d8d76ec4-c606-4aae-b820-9cfaa4ed7950_zps

Tea brewed in the sunlight of a warm June morning is superior in all regards to tea brewed in a steaming kettle and fragile porcelain cups.

*smashes the oppressive Porcelain Tea regime*

In the summer,  I get a "sun tea" container.  I put water, tea, and fruit in it, like mango, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, orange slices (I have two trees), lime, meyer lemons, peaches, watermelon slices, and let the tea "brew" in the sun. When it's ready, I scoop out the fruit and the fruit flavors are left in the tea.

This sounds amazing.

Archived