DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Two Truths and a Lie

Ryrin

# 3 is the lie! lol

I fell for AKB48 after my swordbrother introduced me to it. lol It's a shameful thing. I know

When I was a kid I liked fire. A LOT. One time when I was in a blanket fort I had made in my bedroom I was playing with a book of matches. I do not think my He-Man sleeping bag I used for the fort was up to common safety and/or Osha standards because the thing started MELTING almost immediately after I struck the match. I was quick to smother it though. Too bad I didn't have the knowledge about how swiftly the smell of smoke carries. Parents react fast to smoke!

Second time, I was in my little makeshift play area in the attic. Unfinished attic, dried out dark wood rafters, raggedy old tattered yellow section of carpet at the front, not insulated, hot as hell, dusty, boxes stacked all around. Or, to give a simpler description for the topic, I was surrounded by tinder. I room full of old, dry tinder. My friend and I were playing in the metropolis I had made for my mixed bag of action figures. GI Joe, Ninja turtles, Transformers etc. I had two Castle Grayskulls!

26918-00%20Head.jpg

And two was just more than was necessary. Lets burn it!. . . . . in the room full of tinder. . . . . things escalated quickly but again, thankfully, we were quick to act and smother it. Parents weren't home for this one (thank the gods). Took us hours to waft out all the smoke from the attic. These things here? These are the reasons I KNOW my guardian angel drinks. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry... Not a member of the Tower (not this one at least) nor a warder but since this is on the public boards I'll guess it is open to all DM'ers. (If not I apologize ahead of time)

Before I guess I just have to ask... Isn't this breaking your three vows (or is it a test to see if there are any of those Black Ajah I've heard "rumored" about. :tongue:

And two answers both having to do with fire... the lie would have to be one of them (wouldn't you learn your lesson after one fire)?

I'd guess the third... it seems the most "lie-like" to me...

1. My father was more addicted to video games than I am and would start any RPG over from the beginning if any one of his characters died.

2. I've been inside the head of the Statue of Liberty

3. I did 'the bump' with Minny Mouse. 

Ahahahaha. Mmm...

#1 We roast marshmallows for my birthday every year

#2 One of my favourite scents is laundry soap

#3 I get headaches when I'm near people that smoke

Nope, #1 is the lie! I've only roasted marshmallows like thrice in my life. Wouldn't it be nice, though?

I love the smell of laundry soap (ours, anyway). And being near a smoker makes me physically ill - either instant headache or fading nausea.

Ahaha... now I have to think of more. Mmm...

#1 I have a teddy bear that I sleep with sometimes

#2 I love to jog at sunset

#3 I bite off cello tape with my teeth rather than cutting with scissors

You're right... for almost exactly that reason, Dar! I only jog when I need to clear my head - and that's not very often :laugh:

1. I broke my finger in high school, playing basketball.

2. I've been married 25 years as of today.

3. I'm a founding member of a service sorority at my university.

Congratulations then!

It's been raining here off and on since last night. With thunder and lightning of course.

#1 I love the cold.

#2 I love the rain.

#3 I love the thunder.

Archived