DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Two Truths and a Lie

Ryrin

Two Truths and a Lie Game - One player states three things about himself/herself, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

1. I was blonde as a very little girl.

2. I was a history major at one time.

3. My favorite color is orange.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent five years in the U.S. Army from 2003-2008 and was honorably discharged as a sergeant (E5).

During this time, I:

1) Was deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan

2) Showed up to work whenever I felt like it and rarely attended formations

3) Spied on people's phone calls for the NSA

Whoop! Sorry! Craaaaaaazy day at work.

1. Nearly lost an eye playing pool by sneezing and nearly impaling my head on the top of the cue.

2. I can hide 78 cents in my belly button when I suck in my gut. 2 quarters, a nickel, 3 pennies and two dimes. 

3. Once fishing I had the hook get stuck in the back of my neck from an.....inexperienced cast. 

Incorrect again!! I win! Yayyyyyyyy.

There were..................herbs.....involved Dar. Herbs.............and a lot of time on my hands

The pool cue happened at a bachelor party. I was more using the cue as a balancing device after much too much imbibery. The more sad ending of that story ended at a strip club after. Where a....performer.....errrr, retrieved a tip in a creative way. When she saw my blood filled eye of death she cringed in revulsion, daintily removed her uhhhh tip with her fingers, stood up and walked off with half her song left over. Humiliating and hilarious at the same time. 

And, after THAT embarrassment I will be calling it a weekend. Won't be back til Monday so don't wait on me. Have a good and safe weekend e'erybody! Hope you all still have all your fingers after the weekend!

'MURICA!!

giphy.gif

Archived