DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm Back!

I have reactivated my account here. Thorkin is now back, In the last year or so, I have lost 152lbs and helped my father

defeat cancer. I am not the man I was back in October of 2009. I don't even recognize the things I've wrote even mere months ago but,

one thing is true......I'm back. I have missed my DM Family. There has been a deep void in my life since taking an unexpected habitacle

from this place. I hope you guys accept me back/

Welcome back! *tacklepounces* I've been keeping up with you on facebook and you seem to be doing great! I wish I had the time/energy to lose weight but like um... no. I'm glad you're well though ^.^

I came back recently for the sense of community... and the mafia games. <3

*Thoroughly enjoys the snuggles and the tackles* Thanks everyone! I lost a whole personal seemingly but found a pretty good one I didn't even know I knew. I quit smoking and I'm going back to college this fall for Health Promotion. I'm doing that so that I can help others have the tools to change their lives just like I did. But, I missed you guys and gals. If he follows his feet then they always lead back home as they say in A Knight's Tale. I have lots of new people to meet and several old ones to sit a spell with and enjoy a good drink. lol

*TACKLESNUGGLEHUGGLES*

My Warder is back!!!! I'm soooo happy to see you back here my sweets! I've missed you! You always put a smile on my face. :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I've watched your progress on FB and I am honestly so proud of you! You inspire me every day!!!

Welcome back my friend!

Welcome back. Wait, so youve lost nearly 70kg? Amazing! You must be looking good now. How did you do it? I'm sure we'd all love to see the new you Thork, that's a hell of an achievement!

It's awesome. Being friends with him on FB I was able to watch it happen. It is some achievement

Thanks, Fnorrl! It's been so crazy. When I started out I didn't even really have a plan. I had never been athletic I had high blood

pressure, horrible self esteem. I had to have emergency hernia surgery in 2012 due to me being so overweight that

the fat actually cut into the wall of my intestines. I'll spare you all the details of that but it was either lose weight or probably

not wake up one morning. I tried to diet in 2013 but it failed...miserably. I was just basically tired of saying someday and

being a whole bunch of talk. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I didn't want another diet. I needed a lifestyle change.

So, I got up on February 28th, 2014, I said I'm never looking back and will not ever quit another for the rest of my life. Then,

my father got bladder cancer and so I had to stay with him while eating all-natural organic foods and teaching myself how to

exercise. I need to write it all down in a blog or something now that I'm back. Dad had surgery and is, thus far, cancer free.

I enjoy spending time with him as I neglected and took that for granted before.

I absolutely fully tip my hat to you for all your achievements, sir. Good for you. Very well done. You should most definitely create a progress blog report with photos because as Wolfbro attests it must just be great for others to see and witness. Real life examples of people taking their problems by the scruff of the neck and sorting them out, be they weight issues or otherwise, are of so much use to society today. Well done again. Heartwarming to hear how things are going with your father too.

I agree that you should write a blog. 

Please include meal plans and workout routines, especially for those just starting out on that path!

I'm so proud of the progress you've made and I, also, have enjoyed watching your transformation via FB!  Not just the physical transformation but in your confidence and self esteem.  KUDOS!!!

Thanks again, you guys and gals. I went ahead and typed a little more in depth Blog here:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/blog/33/entry-10936-my-real-life-a-memory-of-light-a-comeback-story/

I really like meal prep and staying busy most days. I got all kinds of recipes and things I learned along the way.

Archived