DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Same Sex Marriage Legal in all 50 States!

Ryrin

As an observing foreigner and lawyer, it's nice to see the American legal system working and coming out with the right answer! Congratulations to all, good work by the legal teams and I hope all those getting married have a happy life together.

Really cheered up my day that has. 

*starts dancing with Sooh*

Yep I'm excited! Gotta go drinking tonight with the hubby! We aren't officially married but one day. We are domestic partners but I want to have the whole big wedding. It'll be a fire department and EMS wedding lol

*starts dancing with Sooh*

Yep I'm excited! Gotta go drinking tonight with the hubby! We aren't officially married but one day. We are domestic partners but I want to have the whole big wedding. It'll be a fire department and EMS wedding lol

:wub:

*dances with Cairos*

I really hope you can get your dream wedding :biggrin:

Aaaawww that sounds soooo cute! I really hope you get to do it in the near future!

Well, I'm a Libertarian so I'm pleased indeed. There are so many things our country could be fixing of greater

importance. Our school lunch food programs are a joke and I have been going into local schools attempting to show

kids that they can choose foods that are both tasty and healthy. I just want to see people happy and healthy. I don't

believe in placing labels on people or claiming that one group of people know best over another group of people.

They deserve be able to apply for benefits and retirement, etc., just as all of the rest of us.

Well, I'm a Libertarian so I'm pleased indeed. There are so many things our country could be fixing of greater

importance. Our school lunch food programs are a joke and I have been going into local schools attempting to show

kids that they can choose foods that are both tasty and healthy. I just want to see people happy and healthy. I don't

believe in placing labels on people or claiming that one group of people know best over another group of people.

They deserve be able to apply for benefits and retirement, etc., just as all of the rest of us.

Well said!

Archived