DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Too Much?

Ryrin

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that just sounds terrible..............................but I'd still eat it.

One of the missus' old co-workers was a chef. In the cafeteria they had a theme station that he would cover sometimes. One of the recurring themes was a risotto station. One day the missus brought home a bacon cheese burger risotto. I thought it sound absolutely nightmarish. Sweet Jebus was I wrong. so so so SO wrong. Was incredible. The only thing it needed was some kick or somethin zesty. She told him this so the next time he made it there was some chopped jalapeno. IN!credible.  

*hands Zander a salad with poinsettia and English ivy leaves, elven saddle 'shrooms, Jerusalem cherries, nutmeg and oak acorns, lightly marinated in penny royal oil and accentuated with hastily prepared puffer fish meat*

Zander dies as hes allergic to fish......and pretends hes allergic to veggies,,,,lol

*hands Zander a salad with poinsettia and English ivy leaves, elven saddle 'shrooms, Jerusalem cherries, nutmeg and oak acorns, lightly marinated in penny royal oil and accentuated with hastily prepared puffer fish meat*

Zander dies as hes allergic to fish......and pretends hes allergic to veggies,,,,lol

Everyone is allergic to those... Veggies...

:ohmy:  Errrr . . . not sure I'd eat that, Zander. :blink:

Archived