DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corvhins Bonfire! (Out of the Dorms)

digging requires too much work.. how about just staying right here until they come close and channel bonds around them so they can't escape`?

I am allowed to channel if I have an AS with me :biggrin:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes plow stance advances towards Bessie quickly striking the back of her knee. I'm paying attention Hiarth. Strike me Bessie, youbring me pain and you may have any drink you desire at the bonfire.

Hah! *snorts in some ugly way*

*tries blocking with the Fool and fails; moves around Cor quickly, into the Roof, and aims for to hit his middle back from above*

Spins around sweeping your legs from under you, that stance leaves you very open. I enjoy being in the mix so for fighters like myself the best defense is to get me at a distance or observe closely for any openings part of this includes striking in the space of time I am open while completing a strike on you. Let me demonstrate, slowly swings toward your side, part of me will be exposed very briefly fight though the pain and use that window of opportunity

That feels like too much of a given! *pouts momentarily*

*hits cor on the side that is exposed for a few seconds, then moves to block his swing (that he just told me about!)* 

No spoilers!

*gasps as I'm hit*

Eeehhhhh... 

*doubles over, then kicks his shin before spinning around and smashing the sword down on his back*

Plus, the more pain is involved, the faster I learn, right? :winks:

*puts some distance between myself and Cor, trying not to think of my sides*

Archived