Barmacral

Staff Mafia 2.0 - The Haters

Solid reasoning by BFG. However, I like Kivam's argument better. If we don't lynch Jason now, we might never be able to (though that came close to serious gameplay for a sec :P ).

Vote Jason

Not only is he getting perilously close to actual gameplay, my completely not fictional sources have entirely not fabricated in any way evidence that Kivam was once arrested for public yodeling.

This cannot stand.

[v]Kivam[/v]

Solid reasoning by BFG. However, I like Kivam's argument better. If we don't lynch Jason now, we might never be able to (though that came close to serious gameplay for a sec :P ).

Vote Jason

Not only is he getting perilously close to actual gameplay, my completely not fictional sources have entirely not fabricated in any way evidence that Kivam was once arrested for public yodeling.

This cannot stand.

[v]Kivam[/v]

Yodelling you say?

[unvote]

[v]Panchi[/v]

That's 2 each including public vote? Make random org do some work imo

Vote Jason

This cannot stand.

[v]Kivam[/v]

YODELLING?!!?!?!?

GASP_BLOG_CookiePolicy1.jpg

Little known fact. This is me http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPiGYsllos

BWAHAHAH oh that was beautiful

Vote Panchi.

Cause Kivam scares me.

Solid reasoning. 

[unvote]

[v]Heart[/v]

For liking ?kivam more </3

I never said I liked him more, and just like his reasoning more. There is more to your worth than your reasoning *nodnod*

[unvote]

[v] heart/[v] cuz um snow!

You're blaming me for your snowstorm?!?!?!

Can I bite Clov? He looks scrumptious.

You're the supposed to be the Death Dealer here!

Unless I'm a member of the vampiric royal family?

Ooooooooo...

Power_1.gif?t=1422235199

evil-plotting-raccoon.jpg

Nobody was quite sure how it started. Maybe it was Jason raving like a lunatic about how Panchi needed to be fired despite her already being gone. Maybe it was the 'Towers of Midnight' jacket falling off of Kivam's copy of twilight or Songstress gleefully screaming about how all your favourite characters were going to die. But somehow or another Aiel Heart got fired and pushed out of the room. Then the weirdest thing happened. Jason stopped. He stopped, stared at Harriet and said "Wheel of time sucks." Then he pushed her out of the room. "You're fired" he said to a stunned looking BFG, Leelou and WolfBrotherKronos. Then he walked out of the convention with Kivam and Songstress tailing behind him, stopping to punch a cardboard cutout of Rand on his way out.

Scum have won the game.

Final Vote Count:

AH (3): WBK, Leelou, Dead Thread
Jason (2): Kivam, AH
Kivam (3): Songstress, BFG, Public Thread
Panchi (1): Jason

FYI - I put the names into random.org for the lynch and AH got stuck with being deaded.

Actions (No promises there aren't mistakes below):

Night 1 - Scum killed Horn.

Day 2 - Sin was given a random kill, selected Red.

Night 2 - Leelou was given a free kill that she used on Elgee, mafia was given an extra kill, offed Nyn and Jenn

Day 3 - Dead thread vote was turned into a kill, killed Kathleen

Night 3 - Scum killed Panchi

All random shots were selected by random.org, sorry BFG!

Lol, I know, no worries :)

For Kivam :)

Just+an+interesting+fact_7c77a8_4320412.