Daruya

WT Current Events and Activities - READ ME!!!!!!

Shamelessly bumping to tell you all to join in the gray midsummer event currently on in tar valon!

Thanks, Via!  I've been hopelessly falling behind on keeping up with this thread in . . . like . . . forever.

Does anyone know when the next event is? I am thinking about organising a discussion to gain points (I'm a novice). Thanks

Keep checking the aspirant common room - before an event people usually post there asking for volunteers to help.

If you have a specific discussion in mind that would got in a specific Ajah or Disc, you could approach the peeps in charge of those by pm and ask if they would like you to run one.

So a big thank you to the lovely Greens for their silly and fun Feast of Fools!

Up next we have our first joint event of the year....everyone get excited for

White & Blue Ajahs present "Week of the Greats" Silver Screen Edition

running in Tar Valon from April 9-15th!

Yet again another excellent Week of the Greats from the combined efforts of the White and the Blue Ajah. Some really new and inventive threads this year - we had a blast, thanks guys!

Next up we have the delectable Yellows! Their event will run from May 7-13 in Tar Valon and this year's theme will be music!

Ooh yes please, where do I sign up?

I don't know if they have a volunteer thread up James - Hallia is having some issues with her PMs at the mo but if you say to Kaylee maybe she could use your help? 

Well I'm sure everyone will agree - a massive thanks to the Blues and the Ren for that awesome BlueRen con that is just wrapping up.

Great participation and some really cool inventive threads!

Next up, we have the Gray's and their Midsomer Event starting on June 18th. Can't wait for this one!

I'm just doing a completey unbiased, not-in-my-interest at all plug for thr Gray event, now on in Tar Valon. And because there is safety in numbers, we need you!