Daruya

WT Current Events and Activities - READ ME!!!!!!

Welcome, one and all, to the thread that will keep you up to date on current and quickly approaching events and activities here in the White Tower. Sometimes it's hard keeping up with all the fun so we are posting this thread to help everyone keep up so that we can ensure maximum participation which will result in exponentially much more fun for all. :biggrin:

The Brown Ajah is hosting their Travel Week!  Events are being held on the Tar Valon board. Go there now, for an epic journey with the Browns!

BlackTowerAdvert1-signup.gif

Edited by Elgee
BT/WT event

Both of those will be really good. One on the light hearted side and one with a more serious bent.

The Green Ajah is having their Feast of Fools from the 1st of April, I believe ... I don't think there's anything else before then.

The Green Ajah is having their Feast of Fools from the 1st of April, I believe ... I don't think there's anything else before then.

Thank you

Yes, their WotG is ongoing right now on the White Ajah board. There's a link in my first post, above.

Need participants in the role playing (which is just talking in Shakespearean... and I've posted a link with a translator that is easy to use even on mobile) and in clue.

I've done a horrid job at keeping up with events in this thread . . . please accept my apologies!  :blush:  For example, I never did get Pride Week posted.

If any of you see that a current event isn't posted in the top post, please feel free to link to it in a response in this thread. At least that way some people who may not find out about the event(s) have a better chance of finding out about it.  Especially when RL is burying me in other stuff, which is has done all to often lately. 

Only a couple weeks late but got the Green event posted today . . . I did check and it looks like discussion was still taking place in at least one of the threads this week so maybe the Greens will get some stragglers.  And I'll have to bake them a cake and deliver it with my apologies for not getting the event posted in advance of the event . . . :oops:

Remember, if I don't get an event posted by Day 1 of the event, please feel free to add it here!  I'm going to follow this topic so will be notified of any posts, which will give me a poke about updating the 1st post.