DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Outlander [Starz]

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

it will do well. a lit of people are addicted to these stories. I couldn't get into them myself. weird romance time travel which shouldn't have been a deal breaker but... a little too niche historical.

bet they're gorgeous visually.

The romance part doesn't draw me in; but a stranger in a strange time, does. I really line the premise as a whole.. Not so much with the 'two' loves separated by time. (Like that one horrible chick flick movie)

• 3 weeks later...

I've read the entire series except the most recent book that just came out a few months ago. I love love love love love it!!!

I waited so long for this show to come out and I think they're doing an amazing job! Herself ( Diana Gabaldon) makes a cameo and has had a lot of control over the show.

I think they picked great actors for Jaime and Claire. They're already approved for 2 more seasons, and I can't wait to see what they do with the stories and characters we haven't gotten to yet.

I'm going to shut up now...aside from WoT, Outlander and The Dark Tower are my other favorite series. I could go on for ages.

• 6 months later...

I found the book series over the holidays via an Amazon deal for the first Kindle book, not knowing anything about the TV series. I finally got around to reading it in February, after which I burned through the remaining books in the series, and when I came up for air i found the TV show.

I binge-watched all 8 episodes last weekend. Brilliant and beautiful.

I'm now officially jonesing for the second half of season 1, which starts April 4.

I found the book series over the holidays via an Amazon deal for the first Kindle book, not knowing anything about the TV series. I finally got around to reading it in February, after which I burned through the remaining books in the series, and when I came up for air i found the TV show.

I'm now officially jonesing for the second half of season 1, which starts April 4.

do you have any idea how much you've cist me in kindle fees?

but wowza, 1.99 for most of the books - I guess I'll have to get Mr. Gill to add this to the stuff we watch once it's on netflix...

but wowza, 1.99 for most of the books - I guess I'll have to get Mr. Gill to add this to the stuff we watch once it's on netflix...

LOL. .. between this and the Dresden Files, eh? :laugh:

Sam Heughan is my new celebrity crush.

LOL. .. between this and the Dresden Files, eh? :laugh:

Sam Heughan is my new celebrity crush.

ya and I realized after all the clicking that only two of them were 1.99 but they were still inexpensive and I was overcome with lust for them. and the Dresden files have worked out so sweetly :wub:

• Community Administrator

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=9578129011

That should lower your kindle costs. :tongue:

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=9578129011

That should lower your kindle costs. :tongue:

Danke!

I'm still not averaging $10 a month but if I get there I may do it.

try book bub and ereader news today for free books with no fees, plus pretty much anything in public domain

is free.

but how do I get the Free starz

so I can watch this?

Archived