Mrs. Cindy Gill

anti-virus blocking some PC users this morning

any idea what's up with that? I'm not having a problem on safari but Basels getting antivirus blocked from the whole site. and it looks like the posting has been very light overnight so guessing he's not the only one.

I'm getting the same issue. Right now I'm looking at a mostly white page with some scattered text and links. It's really hard to post, I can't see most images, and the antivirus pops up with a new warning several times a minute. This is the only site I'm having issues with.

I was Cloudflared last night and before that the same issues as Amberfly,

I think the site was down last nite for a while. I got a time out host error from every browser and every device.

have you tried "whitelisting" the site in your antivirus?

I did try whitelisting it but I'm still having the issues. It didn't change anything. The antivirus keeps blocking everything and saying it has malicious URLs. I can see the images in people's signatures and the ad banner at the top of the page, but that's it.

I'm having the problem on three different routers, at three different locations. They may have built-in whitelists but I don't know how to access them. And it still seems strange to me that Dragonmount is the only site I've had any trouble with.

I'm having the same issues. It started today. Have any idea what's causing it or when it will be fixed?

on fb they said that some sites added DM to their blacklists so a lot of ppl lost access at work and ppl running certain antivirus progs like kaspersky got unsafe warnings.

if it's the unsafe warning you can whitelist the site in kaspersky.

if you lost access at work I think you're just stuck.

on fb they said that some sites added DM to their blacklists so a lot of ppl lost access at work and ppl running certain antivirus progs like kaspersky got unsafe warnings.

if it's the unsafe warning you can whitelist the site in kaspersky.

if you lost access at work I think you're just stuck.

Wait.. so DM is so popular now. That people are blocking DM like they do FB at work? Sweet! :tongue:

Thanks for the answer. I do use Kaspersky, but I tried adding DM to the whitelist and it didn't change anything. It's blocked on my college network and two home networks, mine and my boyfriend's. If anything it's worse--I'm now getting "Access Denied" popups from the antivirus every time I move to a new page. Is there any other way to fix the problem?

Okay, I'm not making a new thread.... Sorry I made the other one...I didn't think my issue was same as here cause it was not on same day....but anyways...

For like the upteenth time my browser blocked the site on a reload...it gave me the option of not loading or loading with bad extensions.  I obviously picked loading with bad extensions..but they said info could be compromised...is there any way someone could look into this for me, please??

If it happens on a lot of pages it's probably best to switch to a different antivirus if you can. Of it happens mainly in threads where people are posting images and gifs and all from other sites, my antivirus programs have picked up viruses and things from so,e images, so... maybe just go to the next page?

kaspersky definitely became a problem at some point, but it sounds like your issue is more random, or maybe related to a recent thread or game?