Kathleen

Ready to give up your weapons and take up our Tools? Join us!

I would like to join the Tuatha'an~ =D

Your DM Name: Aniere
Your Interests: Drawing. digital art, writing, jewelry making

Welcome Aniere! Let me be the first to welcome you to our fires!

Kathleen--our Mahdi--will be along shortly to give you access to the Wagons. But for now, don't hesitate to tell us about yourself, and post wherever you can!

welcome Aniere ! Can't wait to see ur Art :)

here is the place where u can record all your challenges achievements.

Sorry for the slight delay. I was waiting for a computer but its taking too long so im figuring out how to use the phone. Access should cone soon now.

Hi, I'm already a member and have access and stuff, but could I get one of the campfire things?

No worries, I joined before it was the Tinkers, but have only just started crafty stuff again so never asked for a record thread before :)

Thanks

Edited by BFG

DM name: Meridian

Interests: Reading, crochet, lots of things really.

Email: merdyblack@gmail.com

Please let me in already. So many people talking about crochet projects and I can't say anything!!! XD

Welcome to our fires!

I've got your page added to the Campfire, a place where you can keep track of how many Tuatha'an medals you earn.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92609-meridian/

Kathleen, our Seeker, will be along shortly to grant you posting access. I can't wait to see what you have to share with us on crocheting!

Your DM Name:  the all powerful and mighty, also handsome and most humble of all godly sentinels ConQuest

Your Interests: Writing, reading, learning everything, knowing everything, denying ever being contradictive

Your Email MrQuestinGamer@gmail.com

I am currently working on a story and I was wondering if I could get feed back from folks. This has been a project of love for over 15 years for me now and I'm finally pushing myself to just start writing, I would like to have people who are able to look at what I'm doing and keep me on track, keep me accountable for what I'm trying to do. 

Welcome to our fires!

I've got your page added to the Campfire, a place where you can keep track of how many Tuatha'an medals you earn.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92609-meridian/

Kathleen, our Seeker, will be along shortly to grant you posting access. I can't wait to see what you have to share with us on crocheting!

Thank you very much. I assume she is busy as I have no ability to post yet. :)

DM Name: Nicana

Interests: crochet, plastic canvas, any reason to use a glue gun ;p. Outside of crafts, reading, movies, anime, and shopping.

Email: nicanasedai@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to joining in the crochet thread too. :)

Edited by nicana

Welcome ConQuest and Nicana! You are also welcome to our fires!

I'll get your campfire threads set up tomorrow (as its hard to do from my phone and it's bedtime).

Meridian, it could take just a bit longer to get access. Sorry for the delay, but it needs to go through Admins to change your access, etc. Not an excuse, just an explanation!

You'll all have access to crocheting shortly!

*sets up a barricade to direct traffic once access is granted*

Sure. Sign me up.

Hiarthbeorn
Interests: Um, everything. Historical reenactment and garb, mostly, but you will also find me writing poetry and other bits of mayhem and madness.
cheshire_maniac@hotmail.com

I would like to join as well!

DM Handle: eternalangel

Interests: Screenwriting (I have two adaptations and an original going), novel writing (two series going, one fantasy, one more scifi), graphic design, limited video editing and more. Outside interests: reading, anime, music

Email: eternalangelkiss@gmail.com

Welcome Hiarth!  It looks like you've been a member before because you already have access.

And welcome eternalangel!  Can we call you Eternal for short?  Or is there another nickname you'd like?  :D  You sound like you have a lot of interesting hobbies!  I'd be very eager to hear you talk about screenwriting; I've tried that before, but struggled with it.

For everyone who's joined in lately, I've got all your Campfire threads started!  So, feel free to start earning your Tuatha'an Pins!

ConQuest

Nicana

Hiarthbeorn

Eternalangel

Thank you Mashiara Sedai for the thread. I'm looking forward to getting started!

And oh yeah you can call me eternal or angel or eternalangel. I don't mind, and I would love to talk about screenwriting since I don't know many others who are into it!

Edited by eternalangel

Good morning, I am interested in joining.

Your DM Name:  jhs36303

Your Interests:  writing, finance, fitness, computers...

Thank you,

jhs36303

:))

Welcome to our fires, jhs!  What types of writing are you into?  Also, if you are interested in discussing any of your other interests, please try our Hobby Wagon, once you get access!  All of those can be discussed there!

I've made your campfire thread.  This is used for earning Pins within the Social Group.  It's not required, but can add to the fun!  Each Wagon has their own way to earn Pins, so read all the stickes at the top of the forums to find out how!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/92957-jhs36303/

Thank you Mashiara!  My first and second book are written in a sci-fi setting, but story arcs and characterization are more resemblent of Fantasy with elements of horror to engage the reader emotionally.  I'm fairly new to DM altogether and because Mat was my fav character I was posting on the Band's boards and myself and another person almost hijacked a thread talking about writing so I realized I definitely needed to join here.  I'm pretty impressed that I can engage more than just my interest in the WoT here.  I did notice one thing, I can't start new threads in the writer's wagon.  Do I have to reach a certain level of participation for that?  Also, I would like access to the critique section if I may.

Thank you ma'am.  :))

You are able to see the boards, but you can't post anything until you've been given access. You're request for access has been submitted to the Admins, and they will update it shortly. It may take a few days, so just keep checking back. I'll also pass along your request for the critique board!

Mat's one of my favorite characters too. Though I like Lan and Nynaeve best. :D