DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you!

Adanza

My favorite food would have to be BBQ ribs! MMMMMMMM

Nia' date=' if you weren't a Blue, what Ajah would you be?[/quote']

In RL, I'd probably be grey. I'm quite good at problem-solving. But when I was a Novice it was a toss-up for me between Blue and Yellow ;)

Raena has a very cool sig :D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, jeez! my life is so boring, I don't know if I've done anything even remotely exciting this week! Let's see...I went to the mall with my sister and her 1 month old baby. we ended up eating at a Chinese restaurant and i had wonderful wonton soup :? yeah, not very exciting at all!

Niamh Sedai' date=' what is the farthest away from home you have ever traveled?[/quote']

Well I was born in Hong Kong and that's the furthest place I've been from my current home in England. Though since moving here Poland is probably the furthest I've been :D

Adanza, if you were allowed to take one item onto a desert island with you, what would it be?

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

I do a lot of things in my free time... read, write, knit, crochet, quilt, and watch tons of movies.

Daruya, if you had one free day to do absolutely anything at all, with no limits, what would you do?

Kyara appears to be a Lost fan who lives in Georgia!

That's a tough question, Kyara. A VERY tough question. I must confess that I'm at a total loss on that one. Can you clarify is that just for me or does that include my family?

Either way, I'm still not sure I could answer! My selfish side would be doing battle with my "what good can I do side!"

Options would be: taking my kids to Disneyworld, going whitewater rafting with them (would want warmer weather for that, though), or going with them for a day-long trail ride somewhere in the mountains.

A selfish one would be riding the National Champion Arabian Western Pleasure horse to its National Championship. Of course, that assumes that I'd have the money to buy the right horse, train the horse, show the horse, qualify the horse by winning at Class A shows, and get the horse to the Nationals show. Or that I'd have the money to buy a horse already qualified for Nationals and it ended up winning the class. Either option isn't likely! LOL!

So, Kyara, what kinds of movies do you like and what movie(s) is/are your favorite?

Hmmm...question it is (it's sad how few people I know :P). What's the most exciting thing you plan to do in the coming year?

Zardi, I love the pic in your avatar! What's the story behind it?

Nothing much, really. I saw it on the net somewhere and liked it enough to crop it into an avatar :)

Wow, most exciting thing? Well, right now it's going to London this summer for the EuroMeet, and to meet Nia again. I haven't seen her since last summer and miss her desperately.

Other than that I can't wait for spring to come. I'm a huge fan of spring =)

Tigara I have three places I'd love to go to that I haven't been yet.

Egypt...love the ancient world, Canada...been to the states but never been there. But the top one is New Zealand...just for the scenery.

Tigara, if money was no object what would be your dream?

Archived