A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you!

Adanza

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safia said:

What sports do you play/watch Corki?

There are two sports I play mainly. The first one is rugby union. And being English, the second one is cricket. Unfortunately, I am currently in mourning after the stuffing the England Cricket team got given by Australia in the Ashes. I also enjoy watching both of these sports.

I have also recently taken up fencing after a friend nagged me to.

I don't like watching football (soccer for you uneducated people), though I am an life long suffering Southampton FC fan.

I don't know if goldfish showing counts as a sport, but I did that when I was younger and had the time. I will be amazed in anyone gets a really interesting fact about me and goldfish showing correct. I know Northie knows, and I think Niamh knows. Get guessing! ;)

I have waffled there, but hey, I always do that! lol!

Now a questio for Adanza...mmm...do you have any pets? If 'yes', what are they?

I don't know if goldfish showing counts as a sport' date=' but I did that when I was younger and had the time. I will be amazed in anyone gets a really interesting fact about me and goldfish showing correct. I know Northie knows, and I think Niamh knows. Get guessing! ;)

[/quote']

Corki once one "Best Goldfish Owner in Great Britain" or something along that line. *amused*

And Bling has very good taste in music *nods*

Mendorah' date=' what do you like to do when you hang out with friends?[/quote']

I really enjoy going to the movies. And I also really enjoy going to a bar and having drinks. A couple of beers makes the conversation and laughter blurt out all over the place and I love that.

Safia' date=' what is your favorite color?[/quote']

My favorite color is Aquamarine, or any mix between green and blue really.

Corki said:

I don't like watching football (soccer for you uneducated people), though I am an life long suffering Southampton FC fan.

Hmm... I don't much like watching soccer/football either. And it's strange. Football (American) has nothing to do with your feet, unless you count running. Soccer being called Football makes much more sense. And fencing sound's fun. I take karate. Well, actually it's Tai Kwon Do, but that's Korean karate, so I can get away with that name ;)

Hmm... Amavia, what's your favorite TV show?

Guest Karana Majin

Figures. I know a lot about the other people in the thread, and end up behind someone I don't.

Illiara, your name makes me think of Illian. What made you join DM?

my favorite book is WOT, of course ;)

next to that LOTR+Silmarilion is my bible but other than that I don't think I have a 'favorite'. I love to read everything and anything from fantasy to culturual history to psychology to alternative science, etc etc etc. Not interested in politics and economics, though. Had my fill of those in college.

Hmmmm Nicandra lol I feel like I should know at least something..... :look

What kind of scenery do you prefer to be in?

(example: metropolitan city, mountain village, ...)

(oh, and how do you get those cool smilies in here?)

Archived