DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RAID!!

Quibby

Did I say "raid?" Really? I meant "cookies." Yeah, cookies...

*looms, trying to hide the creeping Banders behind him*

*fails pathetically*

Ah, forget it! Banders! I want sung wood furniture from the Ogier! Somebody raid the Illuminators for all their 'splodies! One of you, knock over a tavern and grab the kegs!

I need a team to keep our kegs of Bandweiser safe from these guys!

Most importantly, I need an elite squad to ransack the Sovin Nai Aiel. They make the best oosquai in the Three-Fold Land, and I fully intend to bring their entire stock back with us when we go. Some of you may die in this endeavor, but that is a sacrifice that I'm willing to make.

Go forth, my minions!

Aeil, they're after your booze!

Seanchan, you know your Armies cannot be defeated, show them why!

Freebooters, they underestimate you, use it to your advantage!

Ogier - They're Treekillers!

Kin - Show them what you can do, there are enough channeling Aiel, Sea Folk and Damane to cover for you!

SeaFolk - block the shores and surround them!

Tinkers - take the children and as much booze as you can to safety.

We've got the numbers! ....in theory.....

*Pst - Come on Freelanders, the Band has come to play with us!*

Siril is free to channel -- away from the suldam (what she's still new and last time she attacked me <.<) at her will! Have it them!

Good to see starrik here takin up the defense!

Take that quibby :p ps did you bring cookies? Someone check the banders for hidden cookies!!

Edited by Kathleen

Well, you could run into a fight against 7 armies, to steal the booze you freely get as a member of the FL and to steal the contraptions you already have free access too with us, or you could enjoy your contraptions and use them to distract the band while you swipe their cookies -- you know where they stash em <.<

Also, there are many band to fight their fight...there are only one illuminator to protect your secret manufacturing instructions and play with 'splodies...

The choice is yours :)

Edited by Kathleen

*sigh* I see nobody is rising to the challenge... *whistles nonchalantly and insinuates himself towards the 'Nai 'Squai while everybody else is busy*

In the distance, Mehrin watched his creator trying to do something sneaky, then rested his head in his hands. "What kind of moron is this guy?"

Edited by Quibby

Throwing pots and pans? Seriously? That's why God created the rank of private. *sends the privates to start washing dishes and throw soapy water at the Freelanders* Stack 'em nicely; they'll be a nice addition for the cook staff. Light knows that those buggers need all the help they can get.

Oh, you're not getting them back. Myst gave the pots to us. (Sorta...) By the way, I speak on behalf of a coalition of concerned Banders regarding the cookie situation. We are willing to give you our cookies, prepared special by our cooks, in exchange for the entire supply of Sovin Nai oosquai. Can we come to terms?

*surrenders cookies willingly* It's the Band. The Band is an army. Do you really expect good cooking? *goes back to trying to break into the oosquai stores*

Arkin: *crazy mad run at Starry, jumping over the top of his ogier head and all over his couch*

*sends a heap of privates to mob Starry so he has plenty to deal with*

*uses couch as surfboard and skids down hill to the Cairhien chapterhouse*

I WANT THE SPLODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daera: *stands with hands on hips and one eyebrow raised at Chapterhouse door*

*stops couch with one foot and gives the rogue Bander a look*

Arkin: *scuffs foot on ground sheepishly*