DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cairos

Well I'm not mad at you guys anymore because you guys did your penance. Also I think you guys learned your lessons too.

Well since I'm the Chef here, I made a few treats for everybody.

*takes out his bag with treats*

Here are some brownies, strawberry shortcake, marble cheesecake, and a pumpkin pie.

I made this cake for you Rai because you helped us out.

*hands Rai a chocolate mousse cake*

Thanks Rai again.

Everybody Enjoy the treats.

Also you trouble-makers may have some treats too.

*hugs Charis Sedai and Jea Sedai*

NOTICE:

This thread is officially CLOSED.

Due to the nature of the behavior taking place in these threads, the decision to close them has been moved up to the present.

As previously advised, these threads have been under scrutiny by the Hall. Since a thread that was begun with the best of intentions (to assist new members as they become familiar with their new Org) has been changed so completely that it is doing less to help and more to irritate, it has been decided that these threads should be reconstructed and returned to their original intentions.

I hope to reopen the Novice/Algai quarters again soon with this intention in mind. I advise all members reading this to avoid the current behavior of this thread within the new thread. While we believe in being relaxed and fun, we believe that these threads have crossed the line and have become something other than what was intended.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this decision, please feel free to PM me. I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you there.

Archived