DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah test

Taura-Tierno

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that. 

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal. 

This is your result in its entirety:

Green Ajah: 6

Gray Ajah: 5

Blue Ajah: 5

Red Ajah: 3

Brown Ajah: 3

Yellow Ajah: 3

White Ajah: 0

I picked Blue at the end, but it was either Blue or Green so! :D Liked the test, even though some of them I just had to pick one even though it really didn't suit me x]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You belong to the Gray Ajah!

The Gray Ajah seeks to end conflicts by mediation and reaching consensus. They have a strong sense of justice and are knowledgeable about laws and rules. Being skilled negotiators, they understand the value of compromise, and are experts at reaching agreements. It is said that members of this Ajah believe that any problem can be solved by talking long enough about it. 

White Ajah: 4

Blue Ajah: 4

Green Ajah: 4

Brown Ajah: 3

Red Ajah: 2

Gray Ajah reporting in! Funny how every other was sort of even, almost like I could see a little bit for each Ajahs point of view.

I'd make a great gray sister.

• 3 weeks later...

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely. 

Blue Ajah: 7
Gray Ajah: 4
White Ajah: 3
Brown Ajah: 2

Picked Blue and got it anyway :) Though I expected such a result.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh now this is interesting… I see myself as a very logical and practical person, but White clearly got whooped on here by Brown.  Maybe this is telling me something...

Brown Ajah: 8
White Ajah: 5
Yellow Ajah: 4
Gray Ajah: 3
Green Ajah: 2
Blue Ajah: 1

• 2 months later...

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 6

Blue Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 5

Brown Ajah: 1

Yellow Ajah: 1

Of all 3359 times this test has been taken, each ajah has won this many times:

• Blue Ajah: 747
  • Green Ajah: 778
  • White Ajah: 486
  • Red Ajah: 139
  • Brown Ajah: 882
  • Yellow Ajah: 466
  • Gray Ajah: 519
  • Ties: 343

Each Ajah has has totally scored this much:

• Blue Ajah: 8251
  • Green Ajah: 16664
  • White Ajah: 14678
  • Red Ajah: 10737
  • Brown Ajah: 17718
  • Yellow Ajah: 14427
  • Gray Ajah: 16138

Seems about right for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

White Ajah: 11

Brown Ajah: 5

Gray Ajah: 2

Blue Ajah: 1

Cool. Not too surprising... I figured it was this or Brown, which came up second. But I see Red as being very versatile. When I first joined DM back in like, 2000, I think I joined the OOC White Ajah group... hmm. I did get an aweful lot of "White" answers!

Edited by Jagen Sedai

This was really interesting!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely. 

Blue Ajah: 6
Yellow Ajah: 5
White Ajah: 2
Red Ajah: 1

• 2 weeks later...

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 8

Gray Ajah: 6

White Ajah: 4

Blue Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 0

The test works!  I picked brown at the end.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Brown Ajah: 6

Blue Ajah: 6

Yellow Ajah: 4

Green Ajah: 3

White Ajah: 2

Gray Ajah: 2

• 2 weeks later...

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well. 

Brown Ajah: 6
White Ajah: 6
Blue Ajah: 2
Yellow Ajah: 2

Yessss! Brown Ajah for the win!

Edited by ThePowerOfSaidin

• 2 weeks later...

Oopps I closed the window.

I'm a Gray!  Apperently a rare type for these boards.

I thought I would get White with Brown and Blue being the runner ups

However I got

Grey 8

White 7

Blue 4

and Brown only 2!

I think the others were

Green 2

Red 1

Yellow 0

I actually didn't like any of the gray Aes Sedai in the book, (they seemed to fussy and rigid among other things) so I am surprised.

• 2 years later...
  • JenniferL unpinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely not suprised...I would have said Green as my highest and Red as my second.

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that.

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

Green Ajah: 11
Red Ajah: 5
Gray Ajah: 3
Blue Ajah: 3
White Ajah: 1
Brown Ajah: 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PeanutButterValon

You are tied between 3 Ajah!

And, unfortunately, none of the the Ajah in the tie is the one you felt most associated with.

Here is a list of your results:

White Ajah: 5
Green Ajah: 5
Blue Ajah: 4

I seem to have broken this test's parameters because White and Red are almost opposite to Green, Gray and Blue Ajahs. How can one get Blue ajah 4 (Seekers of Justice ), Gray 5 Ajah (also seekers of justice, peace bringers and conflict mediators) together with Red Ajah 3 and White ajah 5 (male demonizer and hunters and cold blooded philosophers), What a mess! Must have been a hard time deciding the results.Not saying this quiz is wrong. I think its hilarious that red is 3 with green being 5. Every other test i take also brings up funny results. Guess i am one weird person xD.

Edited by PeanutButterValon

• 1 month later...