A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Terez suggested I join. I love the wheel of time. It consumed my life for about 3 years. I was halfway through the seventh book when I TRIED to introduce my friend terez to it, raving about it being the greatest thing since white bread, when she looked at me with this "are you serious?" look. Since then, I've grown to love the discussions we have about it. Its so nice to be able to talk about it to someone so knowledgable. It solved lots. but when some questions she couldn't 100% me came up, she directed me here. Happy to attend.

Long time fan, new member and I have a question... why is Matrim not a legitimate answer as to the first name of one of the Ta'varen from the Two Rivers?

Dude I had the same question,

He's talking about on the registration form, there's a part where you type "the first name of one of the three ta'veren from the Three Rivers area" and 'Matrim' isn't a valid answer.

Hello! I have been reading WOT since 7th grade (2000-2001) and have read the series over many times. The people in my life have long since tuned me out when I start talking WOT theory, so I finally caved and decided to create an account here at Dragonmount! Bring on the WOT discussions while we impatiently wait for A Memory of Light, Yay! -^_^-

Hi I'm new here just signed up today. I have been on this website every once in awhile but I wanted to catch and read all the books before I read too much spoilers because I can't help myself sometimes. I started reading WoT last November and just finished Book 13 on Friday. I have to say this series is awesome!!!! I Loved Lord of the Rings because of the World Tolkien created, and I loved C.S. Lewis books because of the world he created in his books. I read those books when I was 6th grade to high school(Tolkien in high school). I never thought of myself of a big reader but Robert Jordan has brought me back to reading fantasy again. Brandon Sanderson has also done a great job in continuing Jordan's work. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE FINAL BOOK!!!!!!

Thanks

Guest lesliebussinger

Hi everyone!! I also am a huge fan and brand new on this site....have been a couple of times but hadn't registered until today. I'm so very excited to talk with others about this story!! I have no one to talk to about the books so this will be great. :o) Like Big3 I am anxiously awaiting the last book. I'm actually very sad it is coming to an end...it has filled my life for so many years!! I'd read up till there wasn't a book published yet...wait and wait....then have to start over (well, didn't have to but wanted to!) then read some more. I am so grateful for Robert Jordan and now Brandon Sanderson!! THANK YOU ALL!

Welcome welcome!

I hope you all enjoy feeding your new addiction spending time here at DM :tongue:

There is loads to do - there's way more to DM than just the books :) Disucussions, games, social groups and roleplaying - there's something for everyone. If you have any questions just ask :)

Ama

Guest Nacadochian

new member from eastern texas.........i have read all the WOT books at least two times, am currently on my third run through the books :) just cant seem to get enough lol

Guest EKJohnson

I am also new here. My husband actually got me hooked on these books and I must say I didn't think I would like them. I have read all of them and I can't wait for the last book!!!!!

Well I have been hooked on these books since picking up book 1 & 4 in the laundermat of the marina I was staying at in Cape Canaveral. Currently in Key West and just finishing Book7 today. Tomorrow I get book 8 from the library now on hold. Sent my daughter books 1-3 for her birthday. I think she will get hooked also.