DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signatures and Copyright updated 2021 - read the rules please, people

Elgee

Wait... So that means no dragons next to siggies? Whoops.... Hmmm.....

Sowwy....

Mirsh!! Find the Dr. Suess book "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!" and read it to your baby!!!! (It's actually written to be read to the baby before it's born, but.....)

And don't we get waaaaay less views if we just provide the link? I like keeping my babies with me... And I can see when they're hatching this way.... :(

Edited by Aiel Heart

• 9 months later...

Time to bump this again, because I'm getting tired of having to PM people about this.

You are allowed only TWO lines of standard size 10 font text in addition to your standard size picture signature. TWO. That's it.

Edited by Elgee

• 2 months later...

Time to bump this again, because I'm getting tired of having to PM people about this.

You are allowed only TWO lines of standard size 10 font text in addition to your standard size picture signature. TWO. That's it.

Honestly ... how many times must I still say this? And think for yourselves! If you have a widescreen, then obviously filling up two whole lines is gonna make it too large :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
12 hours ago, Millon said:

I can't see most sigs because of filters at work. Do I still HAVE a sig? Anyone want to make me a rotation?

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/107794-artist-guild-sign-up/page/2/#comments

You don't have any, but post in here and I bet yah there's someone that would love to! Hey and also while you're in there why don't you put your name to the list???

On 2/22/2020 at 2:43 AM, Lavandula said:

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/107794-artist-guild-sign-up/page/2/#comments

You don't have any, but post in here and I bet yah there's someone that would love to! Hey and also while you're in there why don't you put your name to the list???

Hmmmmm, well, I suppose I HAVE been kind of artisty lately. Well, not LATELY lately but in this past year I've started doing miniature painting for Warhammer Killteam and I am damn proud of myself, if I don't say so. Been binge watching tutorials and such and just diving in and it's been incredible. Prior to things getting a bit heavy I was going to enter into a local miniature painter competition on the urging of my local game store owner who's been really impressed with how well I am doing. There's always next year I suppose. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/25/2011 at 8:10 PM, Elgee said:

Y'all please read the rules about sigs. I've seen a number of people who vastly exceed the limits (especially with those dragon pics added in) and I really don't feel like PMing you all, posting it in the relevant thread at the main staff board, checking up that you've fixed it, and then posting that too. So I'm giving y'all a week to fix your sigs, thereafter I'm going to get pissy if I have to follow the above procedure.

The rules can be found ( here, - missing!)  but the relevant bits are this:

1. Signature text, including any BB or HTML code, is limited by the message board to 400 characters.

2. Signatures that are text only must contain no more than six lines of text (including line breaks) as displayed on the message board.

3. Signatures with an image must contain no more than two additional lines of standard size 10 text (including line breaks, quotation text and bars, etc) in addition to the image, as displayed on the message board. Not 2 and a half, not 3, just 2. And no you can't make the font HUGE either.

4. Signature images must be no more than 500 pixels wide and no more than 125 pixels high. That's ALL the images. You can't have a sig pic of that size PLUS dragons all over the place.

All in all your signatures cannot exceed the space it would take up as limited above.

• Elgee changed the title to Signatures and Copyright updated 2021 - read the rules please, people
  • 7 months later...