Elgee

Signatures - read the rules please, people

Wait... So that means no dragons next to siggies? Whoops.... Hmmm.....

Sowwy....

Mirsh!! Find the Dr. Suess book "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!" and read it to your baby!!!! (It's actually written to be read to the baby before it's born, but.....)

And don't we get waaaaay less views if we just provide the link? I like keeping my babies with me... And I can see when they're hatching this way.... :(

Edited by Aiel Heart

That kid is for sure becoming a ninja-footballplayer-kickboxing-gymnastic-warder, from what I hear ... lol

And thanks to all who've fixed whatever is wrong on their sigs :wub:

Time to bump this again, because I'm getting tired of having to PM people about this.

You are allowed only TWO lines of standard size 10 font text in addition to your standard size picture signature. TWO. That's it.

Edited by Elgee

*glances at her sig*

Edit: *throws up hands like a touch down*

Edited by Christine

Time to bump this again, because I'm getting tired of having to PM people about this.

You are allowed only TWO lines of standard size 10 font text in addition to your standard size picture signature. TWO. That's it.

Honestly ... how many times must I still say this? And think for yourselves! If you have a widescreen, then obviously filling up two whole lines is gonna make it too large :rolleyes:

I think something should be mentioned about the quote bars most people use those under images and it technically exceeds the limit iirc

however r&u

Someone has. Repeatedly. Someone also wishes some others would use their bloody brains.