Elgee

Signatures - read the rules please, people

Y'all please read the rules about sigs. I've seen a number of people who vastly exceed the limits (especially with those dragon pics added in) and I really don't feel like PMing you all, posting it in the relevant thread at the main staff board, checking up that you've fixed it, and then posting that too. So I'm giving y'all a week to fix your sigs, thereafter I'm going to get pissy if I have to follow the above procedure.

The rules can be found here, but the relevant bits are this:

1. Signature text, including any BB or HTML code, is limited by the message board to 400 characters.

2. Signatures that are text only must contain no more than six lines of text (including line breaks) as displayed on the message board.

3. Signatures with an image must contain no more than two additional lines of standard size 10 text (including line breaks, quotation text and bars, etc) in addition to the image, as displayed on the message board. Not 2 and a half, not 3, just 2. And no you can't make the font HUGE either.

4. Signature images must be no more than 500 pixels wide and no more than 125 pixels high. That's ALL the images. You can't have a sig pic of that size PLUS dragons all over the place.

All in all your signatures cannot exceed the space it would take up as limited above.

Edited by Elgee

R&U, Mother.

I don't even see peoples sigs, I use DM mobile even on the computer, cus otherwise my MB usage goes thru the roof and my internet provider has a fit....

What are the dragons? Can they not be put into a siggy perhaps for those who cannot be without them? Kae - you want to hook your phone up to wifi when you are at home, it makes a big difference.

What are the dragons? Can they not be put into a siggy perhaps for those who cannot be without them? Kae - you want to hook your phone up to wifi when you are at home, it makes a big difference.

It's from some game people play, Ithi - you have to hatch and raise dragons, or something like that. The pictures of them are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure they can be put into a sig in some form - maybe the Sig making people should discuss this matter and come up with a solution?

Btw, you seem to have 4 lines of text (including a blank line) under your sig :wink:

That's weird. It only shows as two on my laptop. And no space either.

I just checked my edit siggy page and there is no space in there and only two lines. It's odd it shows up as more on your computer.

Edited by Ithillian

No need for that, Ems. It's posted here, so I will assume people are reading it like they should. If they haven't, they'll be scrubbing pots in a week's time :wink:

Oh and Ithi, yours looks fine now.

Edited by Elgee

Some suggestions for people putting dragon eggs and such in their sigs:

Oh, and yes. I play too. :wink:

Link to my scroll -> Xo6B.gif

*pop* goes the Mirsh....

ROFLMAO!!!!

Mirsh, thanks for that! I'm looking forward to seen people try those solutions :biggrin:

*leans down to Mirsh's tummy*

You don't give Mirsh any trouble, you listening to me? We just want a quick in and out job, so you keep your end of the deal, so she can come back soon. Then grow up fast, learn to read at a ridiculously young age, read the books and come join the warders *nodnod*

I think he's ready now, Mirsh.

fixed my sig, mommy. I only had the huge letters though so people would see that i used to be mae sedai..though i think everyone knows who i am by now..though i do have to keep it on for a couple more months.

R&U

Trying to keep up with the babies so they don't grow up here. :) Uh...baby dragons that is. Not to be confused with Mirsh's baby. :unsure: