Elgee

WT/Warders 101 - all please read, especially New & Returning Members

Hello all! Returning member here.

Myriam is my full and correct Handle. It may have been Myriam Asynja on an old version of the site. Not sure if you need that.

Aes Sedai raised to the Grey. Former Sitter, among other things.

Nice to get back in the social swing of things.

Cheers!

M

Dear Elgee Sedai, Amyrlin Seat of White Tower SG

I your humble servant Taluka (formerly Taluka_Sedai) initiate of house Sanche would like to rejoin your gracious establishment. I did not mean to change my username however I have not been able to sign in to my old account and it appears hotmail has deleted my email associated with the account so I cannot change my password.

So please please please please please please can I rejoin? *smiles sweetly and bats eyelashes and engages in further butt kissing*

<3 Taluka xoxo

Hurray! Thanks Tynaal, I filled out the form as asked. *grins* Hope I filled it out properly I've got baby brain only 8 weeks into my pregnancy *stares blankly*

LOLs yes'm I am again... and it's about time too! We've been trying for this 3rd baby for over 2 years (2 years and 3 months to be exact) so I'm shocked, relieved and bloody excited as you can imagine! I've had some issues (PCOS and insulin resistance decided to play up) so with diet and exercise I've managed to lose a little weight and ovulate and hubby managed to get me up the duff!

and it appears I have to R&U this thread as part of my initiate requirements. Also I tried to click on the "rules" link and it took me to a locked thread. :sad:

So as your humble servant I R&U this thread. :wub:

It was in the dorm I think I'll find it and put a link here...

OK Mother :biggrin: this is the requirement thread I found...

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/58252-requirement-update/

I clicked on Rules under initiate requirements and it took me here...

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/58249-welcome-to-the-aspirant-quarters/

Which is locked. As you can see in the first link I need to R&U this thread as part of initiate requirements. Is this correct?

Also when are the new classes starting up? I really want to get started! :smile:

Thanks xx

I don't quite recall what path I was moving along, but I was a novice here a while back. I've filled out that form just in case any records of me have vanished, but yeah, I am back :happy:

935980698d41b9452c842251da59d146006c6383.jpeg

Good for you, Kukaso! I've requested that you be added to our usergroup and the MoN/MaA should be sending you an email with all kinds of information soon :biggrin:

Reyoru, you were still in our usergroup so just check with the MoN/MaA what reqs you have done and must still do. If you were a novice, then you were on the Aes Sedai path.

To the others who have filled in the form but not posted here: go read the first post and follow the instructions. We don't do anything until you've done that and posted here that you have.

Unfortunately, where I am doesn't allow for the new members sign-up form to open in googledocs... is there any chance someone can send it along to me as an attachment via email?

My email's al.cadazar3@gmail.com... Thanks! biggrin.gif