Elgee

WT/Warders 101 - all please read, especially New & Returning Members

Welcome aboard, guys! Keep an eye on your emails for one from the MoN/MaA :biggrin:

This is an impressive compilation Elgee, great job. I don't know if I've been gone long enough to be a 'returning' member, but it feels like it. I hope to be around a lot more.

Al Jenn Mael, Warder, Der'Manshima, Ren'Shai

*Poors Elgee some Moerkoffie* Keep up the great work Mother.

Welcome back Al! *loves on her moerkoffie* :biggrin:

You were just on LoA so all your usergroup permissions and such are still exactly the same. And thanks - the staff all worked themselves silly on this mega stickie ... lol

Lol ... would you be the one who put your Dragonmount Handle as "uncertain"? Your Dragonmount Handle is Tamara - let me know if that was you and I'll change it on the doc for you.

wow, Mother you know me like a book. yup that was me ....lol if you would be so kind as to change it for me please Mother? btw, is there an emoticon for curtsying? Anyway I curtsy.

I want everyone to please pay special attention to post 4, with regards to Handles & Making New Accounts:

The protocol for starting a completely new account without advertising the fact as above, is as follows (this might change, but an announcement will be made if so):

If you were previously a member of the White Tower or Warders, or you are a current member, and wish to
start afresh
with a new account or name
without advertising the fact
as per clause 7 of the CoC, you must seek special permission from the Admins to do so. After gaining Admin permission,
you must inform the Amyrlin of this
, giving any and all old usernames and affiliations (Ajah/Disc). This will be disclosed only to the Ajah Heads and Warder Guild upper staff, unless you wish to publish the fact yourself.

If it is later found that you changed your name or made a new account and failed to follow the above procedure
, you will be removed from the White Tower and Warders usergroup permanently.

Please also note that old accounts must be deleted, as you are only allowed to have one account at DM.

I will not be lenient on this again. I expect at least basic common courtesy from White Tower and Warder members.

Hi, I'm Kari al'Thor. I have just applied for the novice group. :) :aessedai:

No you didn't :P

You applied to become an INITIATE.

Lord, people - PLEASE read the first post, and all the posts linked in there.

Hello everyone, my name is Despothera, and after much careful consideration, I have decided to take the Warder path. I expect that after learning of my blade handling skills that I will enter your ranks at least as a Manshima (and what a manly manshima at that), and I'm sure many will want to bond me, so I figured a heavily publicized, heavily marketed online auction for my first bonder would be appropiate.

Just kidding Elgee, I read the first post :biggrin: . I'd like to become an Initiate, we'll talk about that online auction later on.

Welcome to the WT&W, Ledinna :)

I've sent in the request to have you added to our usergroups. Please keep an eye on your email for a letter from the MoN/MaA :)

Welcome aboard, Crimson_Ayla! I've sent the request through to have you added to the usergroup so watch out for new boards and also keep an eye on your emails for one from the MoN :)

Just completed the form to become an Initiate. I'm looking forward to joining the WT&W!

*curtsies*

Welcome aboard, Rhea! I've sent the request through to have you added to the usergroup so watch out for new boards and also keep an eye on your emails for one from the MoN :)

Welcome Dave!

We are going to get you added to our usergroup asap so that you can start accessing our supersecret top secret private boards...but in the meantime feel free to post on the boards you can see here and at the warders. You could also start your own introductory thread here and let us know all about you! :)