DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

• Administrator

Last I heard, Jenn, your husband was one of the slackers who hadn't voted yet. Perhaps he is reluctant to vote because he IS a Lightfool?

hmmmmm

*scribbles notes onto the kin of a live dolphin using the blood of a cute baby bunny*

J

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After I saved your bunny last game, Empy? You bastage...

I have a feeling I have some votes, probably because I've been vocal. Also, probably some jealousy that I lived the whole game last time... *primps* Now, fellow Darkfriends out there that might have voted for me in error, you need to change your votes or you'll help the Lightfools win. Here... I have a little story for you...

Once, yes, I did walk in the Light. I came to reside in a tiny village near Dragonmount. Things were fine until people started dying. I fought with all my little Aes Sedai heart to stop the Darkfriends, and eventually I did prevail (remember that too). Unfortunately there were only three of us left.

Now you say to yourself, "Well, gee, you're stuck alone with two handsome, strapping lads to do what you please... that must be tough." Yeah, that's not quite what happened. Emperor just lost the love of his life. He was left a gibbering, drooling idiot... okay, so he didn't change all that much, anyway... that could only utter things like, "Why... Yveva... why did you leeeeave me?" Eventually we locked him in his room for most of the time.

So then you think, "So you're left with Jason... the Creator of Dragonmount... good looking, charming, strong... in a big palace... how can that be bad?!" Yeah, I thought this sounded too good to be true at first too. WRONG.

Do you know HOW MANY TIMES he made me be Padme to his Anakin in the reenactment of Star Wars I, II and III?!?!? I lost count! He often made me wear the white flight jumpsuit from the second movie that often looked like Natalie was cold wearing it... ifyouknowwhatimean.

That's not all. Sometimes he dressed Empy up as Jar Jar Binks and managed to get him to say, "Whyyyyseh, Yvevuhs... WHYSEH?!"

But that's not the worst. Jason is actually a worse actor than Hayden Christensen. No lie. My heart and soul turned black and shriveled up. I wanted to kill Jason where he stood. I turned to the Dark Side... errr... Dark One, after ONE day living with Jason. I couldn't take it! Yveva came to me that night and helped me join the employ of the Great Lord and brought along more from the Organization. Unfortunately it seems some Lightfools managed to come along too.

Now, I was also asked if I might be a Chosen. I'm smart enough to be one. And certainly beautiful enough... *primps some more, though hopes none of the current Chosen take offense* Unfortunately I am not. I only serve the Great Lord and them. Do you think He would make one turned as recently as I have, a Chosen? I wish, but alas, no. One as powerful and intelligent as He would not take such risks.

I hope I have convinced some of my fellow Darkfriends. And those of you who know Jason, know I'm not lying.

Ikaiko Tarianne said:

-tears away from Kathana-

-snarls-

You dare accuse me of being a Lightfool? >D I believe that you, indeed, are the lightfool!

*points toward Ikaiko* She didn't deny being a Lightfool. She turned it around on Kathana. I don't think she can lie about it. She's a young girl in hopes of becoming an Aes Sedai some day and so her heart is too... pure.

Guest Karana Majin

Me?? People voted for me?? I am NOT Lightfool! I'm the Darkfriend that killed all those villagers in the first game, and got away with it!!!

• Administrator

Jhae's mostly telling the truth. The little witch thought she was better than Natalie and she left me. (Natalie....jumpsuit....drooooooooooool....) I was devestated by this. I went and killed all the little kids in the Jedi Temple....err...I mean..... theWhite Tower. Then I fought my mentor over motlen lava. I was supposed to lose my limbs and become Darth Ishamael, but I didn't like the idea of being toasted. So I kicked *his* ass instead. (When I defeated Yveva last game I received a +3 power-up. I used this in my last jump attack to defeat my old mentor. The sucka didn't see it coming.

At last the final vestiges of my past life were behind me. I would seek revenge and serve the Great Lord....and his minion Yvevil....and the Chosen (whoever you are), and Yvevil's slave Empy.. Well, maybe not Empy, I refuse to go THAT low. A maggot has standards!

One day, when the Great Lord returns he will grant me power, lands, and Natalie Portman in her jump suit!!!!!! And if I'm REALLY good, she'll also have that tight black outfit with the choker. *grrrrrrrrrrrrr*

J

• Administrator
well played darkfriends! :)

DUUUUDE! Listen up people... for any of you who might have voted for me *Glares*, then re-cast your vote. The Dark One's mistress Yvevil Herself (*bows to the ground and rubs himself in the dirt*) has declared me a darkfriend! This comment of Hers was clearly an indicator that I am a humble friend of the dark. So friendly, that ol' darkie and I have beers every Tuesday night. We discuss Heros on NBC, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and how to infiltrate and murder every Aes Sedai in the White Tower.

So there.

J

mud-dwelling darkfriend

Archived