DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A-hunting we shall go! (VOTE!! for your NAEBLIS!)

Yveva

Each player receives the following letter:

Greetings on behalf of our Great Lord,

Several Chosen have taken it upon themselves to enter your organization in an attempt to use it for our Great Lord’s purposes. As Chosen work secretly, often even from each other, I will not disclose how many are with you even now. Unfortunately, I also have strong reason to suspect that lightfools have infiltrated your group. They intend to gain information from you, but most importantly they are hoping to identify and kill the Chosen [work with me here]. As loyal servants of your Great Lord, your task is twofold 1. Protect the Chosen among you, 2. Identify the lightfools and destroy them.

To identify lightfools you may talk amongst yourselves, you may interview the others individually or in groups, you may make accusations. Each “day†you will PM your vote to me, when all have voted I will post the 2-3 people with most votes and you will have the opportunity to debate and even change your vote. The person with a majority (even a simple majority) will be killed. I have reason to believe that every “night†a lightfool will eliminate one of my loyal servants.

Once a day each of the Chosen will be able to ask the Great Lord (through me) a yes or no question about the members of your group.

This can end in one of two ways 1. The lightfools are successfully eliminated. 2. The Chosen fail and are eliminated, either by a lightfool’s hand in the dead of night, or by being killed, accused of being a lightfool by those meant to protect them.

Yveva Haran

All players should have now received a PM from me titled "it begins" with your role listed, if you have not received it let me know ASAP!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Eyes everyone*

*eyes Jhaen twice because she said pillow friend*

Alright, so basically we try to guess who the lightfools are? Like, last time it was lightfools guessing who the Black Ajah was but now its the other way around? And how many fools are there that we've got to cut up and put their heads on a steak? Yes, I did say steak.

Twitchy's got it, the game is turned around this time. The default character is "Darkfriend" I will copy the pms I sent to the Chosen and Lightfools/friends here and hopefully that will help explain the game mechanics.

Chosen received:

Greetings,

You have been selected as one of the Chosen for this game. Your task will be difficult, as even you are not sure who among your group are also Chosen. The lightfools have a slight advantage in that they know who they are working with. The advantage to you Chosen is that you may ask the Great Lord one question per day (that can be answered with a yes or no). Be careful about how you use this information, you do not want the lightfools to guess who you are!

Yveva Haran

Lightfools/friends received:

Greetings,

You have been selected as one of the Lightfriends for this game. You have the advantage of knowing that [Name/s] work/s with you in this mission. The Chosen do not know who they seek, or who is also Chosen, but they have the advantage of being able to ask the Dark One a question each day. Your goal is to eliminate the Chosen, once you do the game will end.

Yveva Sedai

I am the only one that knows how many Chosen are in the game. The lightfools/friends know who they are working with and how many there are. As characters meet their demise there will be signals to the remaining players to let you know who you killed.

Another difference from the last game is that you will be having a blind vote. PM me your votes (which can be different from your accusations on the board).

We will also be having guest commentary, and perhaps some behind the scenes or exit interviews by DM's own leader of the Entertainment Org (and my own boyfriend, who's not allowed to play because I don't want to keep secrets from him anymore), Emperor.

Guest Emperor

Hey Yveva, can you post all the contestants so we have a list to start off with? Also I know who to pick on instead of focusing on the active people the entire game.

• Administrator

*eyes Empy cause I'm sure he's a lightfool on prinicple*

So let's get things started.....

*pulls up two chairs in a dark room with two-way glass. Loooooooooks around and grabs at random....... KellySedai...*

HAVE WE EVER TALKED? I've never seen you around these dark-parties. Who invited you? Are you a dark-fool? Swear to the Great Lord now or receive my private vote!

"KellySedai"....a likely name!

J

• Administrator

As a service to all Darkfriends, Puppy-Torturers, Evil-Doers, and Repulbicans (j/k), here is a lit of the players in the game.

1. KellySedai

2. Segurant*

3. Chang

4. Jason*

5. Daruya

6. Fnorrll

7. Myrelle

8. Tessandra*

9. Jhaenara*

10. MsDanya*

11. Kathana*

12. Karana*