DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

will they, won't they

Wilson and Cuddy. Why not... other than Wilson being sensitive to making House upset he is perfect for Cuddy. He is like a happier version of House. Likelihood of that happening is 20%.

I am trying to think of other shows I care about the couples... but really do not care that much. Glee has a few I guess... but they will just break up down the road.. and then get back together... then cheat on each other... blah. I over the Grey's relationships... and show really. I could say Sookie and Eric but since they follow the books there are no surprises.

Mulder & Scully

:unsure: yes i know they did in Season 8 ... but it took FOREVER for them to finally get together and kiss. i mean it was torture during the first movie, having them about to kiss then Scully getting stung by the bee and wisked away :laugh:

Mulder & Scully

:unsure: yes i know they did in Season 8 ... but it took FOREVER for them to finally get together and kiss. i mean it was torture during the first movie, having them about to kiss then Scully getting stung by the bee and wisked away :laugh:

when i saw this thread, that was the first thing that popped into my head haha. have you seen the second movie?

Wilson and Cuddy. Why not... other than Wilson being sensitive to making House upset he is perfect for Cuddy. He is like a happier version of House. Likelihood of that happening is 20%.

WHAT?! Emp, I love ya, but you're kidding, right? Wilson is NOTHING like House, except for being sort of a clueless jackass at a much later age than many men remain clueless jackasses. I put the likelihood of this pairing at a nice, round 0%. ^_^

In other shows, though, I'm definitely in agreement that Castle & Beckett need to hurry up and get it over with. I mean, I guess it's bad because it'll change the show and I kind of like it as is, but the will they / won't they is getting a little bit old.

I watch when I can catch an episode so don't know if they've ever been together, but Bones and Booth.

Aaaaand this. Although the actress that plays Bones is prego now, so I'm hoping for Bones getting prego too :wink:

Archived