DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you be in the Wheel of Time

You Scored as Moiraine Damodred

You are Moiraine Damodred. Like Moiraine, you have a very graceful, yet strong personality. You are very quiet and mysterious and don't often show feeling. You love magic.

Moiraine Damodred   80% Nynaeve al' Meara   50% Elayne Trakand   50% Perrin Aybara   45% Thom Merrilin   45% Egwene al' Vere   40% Matrim Cauthon   35% Galadedrid Damodred   20% al' Lan Mandragoran   20% Rand al' Thor   0%

Looks like I picked the right Ajah.  ;)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just scored 100% for Verin for the female only quiz.  o.O

You are Verin Mathwin! You seem to have your head in the clouds, but really you are a clever manipulator who is clearly focused on what you want in life.

Sweet!

And...that's actually a pretty decent description of me.  >.>

I took the male quiz out of curiosity.  I tied for Rhuarc and Loial.  Love those guys!  And I can definitely relate to both of them.  In fact..."Leala" means "loyal" in Latin.  Teehee.  <3

Edited by Leala Gymorraine

have just done the general one so far and was very suprised at the result

You Scored as Egwene al' Vere

You are Egwene al'Vere. Like Egwene, you are strongwilled and determined. You often disobey the rules, but for the good of the people. You like to dream and think that if you hope enough, anything can come true.

Egwene al' Vere   65% Thom Merrilin   65% Rand al' Thor   60% Moiraine Damodred   55% Matrim Cauthon   50% al' Lan Mandragoran   45% Perrin Aybara   45% Nynaeve al' Meara   45% Galadedrid Damodred   35% Elayne Trakand   30%

• 2 months later...

Brilliant - got to love a bit of Perrin...

You Scored as Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

You are Perrin t'Bashere Aybara, husband to Faile Bashere, friend to the Dragon Reborn, would-be blacksmith and popular (if not by choice) "Lord" of the Two Rivers. You are hard-working, loyal, loving and careful. People are proud to have you by their side in battle, though you hate to kill.

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara

81%

Loial

50%

Logain Ablar

50%

Rhuarc

44%

Mat Cauthon

44%

Rand al'Thor

31%

al'Lan Mandragoran

31%

Mazrim Taim

25%

Shai'tan

0%

I was Egwene, seems about right, I guess. She has become one of my fave characters ... Except for that Gawyn thing ...

You Scored as Egwene al' Vere. You are Egwene al'Vere. Like Egwene, you are strongwilled and determined. You often disobey the rules, but for the good of the people. You like to dream and think that if you hope enough, anything can come true.

Egwene al' Vere 70%

Nynaeve al' Meara 55%

Elayne Trakand 55%

al' Lan Mandragoran 50%

Moiraine Damodred 50%

Galadedrid Damodred 50%

Thom Merrilin 50%

Matrim Cauthon 35%

Perrin Aybara 25%

Rand al' Thor 10%

On the Male Only ... I like this result too ... Although I'm noticing my percentages aren't all that high ...

You Scored as Rhuarc. Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.

Rhuarc 63%

Mat Cauthon 56%

Logain Ablar 50%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara 50%

Rand al'Thor 44%

Loial 38%

Mazrim Taim 38%

al'Lan Mandragoran 25%

Shai'tan 13%

And I get Egwene again on the Female Only .. But at 90% now. I especially love

you are a strong role model for other young women.

O.o ...LMAO!

You Scored as EgweneYou are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Egwene 90%

Verin 80%

Moiraine 80%

Graendal 60%

Nynaeve 60%

Liandrin 50%

Berelain 40%

Lanfear 35%

Edited by AesSedaiGuy

haha, not surprised here!!

You Scored as Shai'tan

You are the Dark One, Shai'tan. To say your name calls down your attention and curses the one who named you. You wish to control the Pattern of the Ages and turn it all to Shadow, and will do anything and use anyone to accomplish that.

Shai'tan
  100%

Mazrim Taim
  44%

Rhuarc
  44%

Rand al'Thor
  38%

Logain Ablar
  25%

al'Lan Mandragoran
  25%

Loial
  19%

Mat Cauthon
  6%

Perrin t'Bashere Aybara
  0%

on Elgees Quiz I got: 

You Scored as Egwene

You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Egwene   80% Moiraine   65% Lanfear   55% Graendal   55% Verin   55% Nynaeve   50% Berelain   50% Liandrin   40%

For the Girls only I got

You Scored as Verin

You are Verin
Mathwin! You seem to have your head in the clouds, but really you are a
clever manipulator who is clearly focused on what you want in life.

Verin
  80%

Nynaeve
  75%

Egwene
  65%

Graendal
  60%

Moiraine
  60%

Berelain
  55%

Liandrin
  50%

Lanfear
  35%

For the general I got

You Scored as Thom Merrilin

You are Thom Merrilin. Like Thom, you are very talented, especially
when it comes to stories and music. You were once a very important
figure, but now you don't really have a place in life. You like to
secretly suprise people.

Thom Merrilin
  70%

Nynaeve al' Meara
  65%

al' Lan Mandragoran
  60%

Egwene al' Vere
  50%

Moiraine Damodred
  50%

Galadedrid Damodred
  45%

Matrim Cauthon
  35%

Elayne Trakand
  25%

Perrin Aybara
  20%

Rand al' Thor

10%

• 4 years later...

I was looking on the forums because i love the wheel of time series(still haven't finished it yet) when i saw this i decided to create an account just so i could reply.

I found this website for general people from the series: www.gotoquiz.com/which_wheel_of_time_character_are_you

My results:

Mat Cauthon 90%

You are a trickster. You love playing practical jokes but you have learned from experience that there is a time and place for seriousness.

You are a GREAT strategist! Because of your character, you ofter find yourself in hot water, but you have the most AMAZING luck and you always find a way to get yourself out of trouble. You also tend to attract really beautiful but dangerous women.

That last sentence is totally not true.

Moiraine        41%

Lanfear         39%

The Dark One   36%

Rand             34%

Perrin            30%

Egwene         19%

Nynaeve        13%

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking on the forums because i love the wheel of time series(still haven't finished it yet) when i saw this i decided to create an account just so i could reply.

I found this website for general people from the series: www.gotoquiz.com/which_wheel_of_time_character_are_you

My results:

Mat Cauthon 90%

You are a trickster. You love playing practical jokes but you have learned from experience that there is a time and place for seriousness.

You are a GREAT strategist! Because of your character, you ofter find yourself in hot water, but you have the most AMAZING luck and you always find a way to get yourself out of trouble. You also tend to attract really beautiful but dangerous women.

That last sentence is totally not true.

Moiraine        41%

Lanfear         39%

The Dark One   36%

Rand             34%

Perrin            30%

Egwene         19%

Nynaeve        13%

I'm glad you joined us, no matter the reason! LoL ... do stick around!