Elgee

DM Code of Conduct - ALL WT/Warder members please R&U

...??? I have not R&U'd this???

Read and Understood!!!

p.s.

American football is better than soccer.

...though this shall never be forgiven. :wink: jk

Please note that Clause 7 has been changed to the following:

7. Account/Name changes. Members should only have 1 account on Dragonmount, unless given specific permission by the Admins. If a member decides to make another account, they must gain permission from the Admins, who will then either merge the accounts or delete the one the member no longer wishes to use. Members who wish to have their display names changed should PM the Admins with the request and an explanation of why they want their name changed. Members who do not abuse the process by seeking to repeatedly change their display name will typically be given permission to change their display name, so long as they either use "Formerly [Prior Name]" as their personal text or include it prominently in their signature for a 90 day period following the change.

Does this only count for WT? The reason I ask is that I have thought of having a separate account for the RP side. Is that a possibility? Really just a curiosity. No problem using my same account but it was an idea i tossed around.

This is the DM Code of conduct, in other words this is for the whole of Dragonmount. So no, you can't have a separate account for the RP side, I'm afraid.

Remember, everyone starts out in the White Tower Social Group as an Initiate and must go through the WT/DM World Class before declaring for either the Aes Sedai or Warder path.

For more information on that please read HERE (WT/Warders 101 thread, post 1, paragraph 3).