DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A merry Band of Archers comes to visit...

Corki

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And i am the one who speaks for the archers, Paet. What do you ascern to?

*notices wolf starring coldheartidly at him and chuckles* looks like we have another battle wolf amusing aint it?

Ok lessa Im splitting the force into 2 different battalions. Im in charge of battalion 1 and your going to have to take charge of the 2nd battlion. I cant be here all the time obviously. ok?

So paet what do we have to discus about?

:biggrin:

*charges through the nearest room full of Aes Sedai and starts stuttering about soldiers and hills, jumbled up with talk about a frog she slipped on in a hallway*

*n the end, she manages to convey what she meant to get across, and starts waiting anxiously for the Aes Sedai’s reactions*

(Question…are Novices allowed ‘outside’ the Tower here on DM?...just asking, before I do something stupid...:wink: )

Having been a previous archer, Jea stood quietly a few yards behind the marshal-general, keeping a close eye on the archers and making sure the drunken infants and cavalry behind her didn't give away her and Corki's position. Seeing a warder approach, Jea silently hoped deadly would not come out of hiding, and sai a silent curse when he did.

She then perched her arrow in a position to where she could easily fire at any moment, and hit whatever target she pleased. If they weren't careful, those warders would have no idea what hit them.

*Sticks her head out of her office door and glares up down blasted around.*

You! Screaming novice! Wassup?

note to screaming novice: yep, as long as you bring me some Kaf back :biggrin:

*jumps a metre high as the office door behind her blows up the Amyrlin opens it gracefully*

Er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, etc....*remembers to drops a curtsy*

Mother, there-are-frogs-on-the-hill-and-I-stepped-on-a-soldier-in-the-hall, erm I mean

*goes on more slowly*

There are soldiers on the hilltop, Mother. I’m fwightened. *bobs up and down nervously*

Oh, goody :biggrin:

Stop blubbering and man up, soldier woman up, novice. And stop walking on the flaming ceiling! What's WRONG with you people?? Oh for the love of Light ... *Releases the Weave holding her to the floor. Drops to the ceiling, landing in a puddle of skirts.*

You never saw that. It didn't happen. I know where you live! *Straightens her skirts huffily.*

Wait ... soldiers? For reals? Are they wearing armour and all? Do they have WEAPONS?? ARE THEY CUTE?? *bounces*

Uhm I mean to say: has someone alerted the Warders? The other Aes Sedai? Lead me to where they are, child, and then go find me the Keeper and the Ajah Heads and some Sitters. And Kaf.

And i am the one who speaks for the archers, Paet. What do you ascern to?

*notices wolf starring coldheartidly at him and chuckles* looks like we have another battle wolf amusing aint it?

Ok lessa Im splitting the force into 2 different battalions. Im in charge of battalion 1 and your going to have to take charge of the 2nd battlion. I cant be here all the time obviously. ok?

So paet what do we have to discus about?

I see your band of merry men in tights behind you Monsieur Deadlyfreind. Do you walk in the light? I'm afraid you'll find the hunting less than satisfying around the Tower.

If it is battle you seek then I'm afraid we have nothing more to say for my duty unlike others behind you remains to the Tower, Guild, Creator, Country.

If you are here simply to hunt whatever it is men in tights hunt...ferocious Amazonian chipmunks maybe??? then you have my leave.

*winks at all the pretties in the band...pauses b/c it's hard to tell the difference with all of them wearing tights.... and rides back towards the tower*

*winks at all the pretties in the band...pauses b/c it's hard to tell the difference with all of them wearing tights.... and rides back towards the tower*

... ouch *giggles*

Loran carefully slipped from shadow to shadow as he moves back towards the archers. Finally he comes to a stop and under cover of darkness and thick bushes he strings his bow. With a wicked grin he pulls out several strange arrows. Raising them up to eye level he looks down along their lengths and nods to himself. Putting them back into his quiver he carefully arranges them for easy access. With a grin he checks his dagger and then gets up slinking away into the shadows again.

His eyes pick up slight ripples in the air as he surveys his surroundings. He slinks away, melting into the darkness. Coming to a stop at a decent vantage point somewhere to the side of the warders he stops. He spots Deadly approaching Paet and wonders what is going on over there. He quickly knocks one of his strange arrows and prepares to draw his bow and fire. He watches closely as Paet turns away and start riding back to the warders.

He grins and settles down to wait. When the time comes... he will be ready.

Archived