DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

• 2 weeks later...

You're still a baby, Katkins. :tongue: *huggles the youngster*

I've been here longer than 5 seconds and I seem to be missing a brew :blink: *looks around expectantly* we can't be that short of recruits, surely? What are you all teaching them these days?

On 4/12/2018 at 1:04 AM, Taymist said:

You're still a baby, Katkins. :tongue: *huggles the youngster*

I've been here longer than 5 seconds and I seem to be missing a brew :blink: *looks around expectantly* we can't be that short of recruits, surely? What are you all teaching them these days?

I wish I were still a baby I feel decidedly old lately... *sighs* I've been trying to figure out how long I've been on DM but I don't think it's possible... *sighs* I can't remember if I originally joined in 2004 or 2005... or maybe before then... 

The proboards opened about April 2005 if that helps. Was it before or after that? The majority of the original posts seem to be Corki, Northie, Mushu, Cuma and Canis. Twinnie joined around April of 2006. The posts on this board don't go back past 2006 unfortunately. Can't quite wrap my head around how long ago it was.

I joined a bit before the proboards so it would be before 2005... I was on the old site.. To be honest though I'm so glad we changed. The ones I remember were horrible to navigate. When I first joined it was pretty much all RP. And we all had DM emails... those were the days lolololol