DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

• 6 months later...

*huggles* Pretty good! Been a bit o a whirlwind but once I'm in a new place things should settle a bit. I'm hoping to move in woth one of my best mates but we don't know whether the room in her sharehouse is gonna be free until two days before I need to be out of my house eek. And then the people I'll be moving in with if not with her aren’t in the same state until after I have to move out :/ So that's gonna be interesting haha. 

How have you been Chae?

Work is getting wayyyyyyy too bad. Got more and more things to do *grumbles*

Anthonys Song by Billy Joel ? I'll have to give it a try as well. I don't think I know that one

Well since our Institute merged with a bigger administration, I don't know what I am supposed to do... so far it's a strange mix of legal advising, HR management, safety and welfare controls, communication and general planning.  The good thing is that every day is very different XD

• 1 month later...

As I am still in grad school (and feeling very old these days) I don't really go anywhere. However....

I am going to be traveling with some of my classmates in May/June. We will be in Kenya and Tanzania for a medical mission trip. We do plan on having some fun along the way with a stop in Paris, plus a short safari and some other site seeing. So there's that. :smile:

Oooh that sounds so fun!! There is a slim chance I am going to be having a jaunt to somewhere overseas in the next few months but that is super up in the air at the moment. For now, I just went to my brother's house to have fun! He's the one who got me to read WoT, and he's a total nerd who basically gave me all of my taste in everything XD Except girls, haha 

So that was fun! We ate curry and ice cream and watched RWBY, and I watched him play his new game, and then we watched a whoooole lot of Sword Art Online. And now I really want a gaming console of some description. I have a PS2! XD But I really want something so I can actually play with my brother rather than watch him haha