DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Minecraft

ValiantLovesWoT

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

have ya'll heard the rumors abotu what will be in the 1.7 update?

a Clay biome, with different colored clays.  a Red Wood biome.  adding in Cherry Trees, new flowers, new grass types and lavendar.

^_^  i love Cherry Trees, their so pretty with their foliage.  i can't wait to plant a gove of them

have ya'll heard the rumors abotu what will be in the 1.7 update?

a Clay biome, with different colored clays.  a Red Wood biome.  adding in Cherry Trees, new flowers, new grass types and lavendar.

^_^  i love Cherry Trees, their so pretty with their foliage.  i can't wait to plant a gove of them

xAPeMHq.jpg

Wi1Q8mO.jpg

eGjBkZQ.jpg

wHwdf0s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So SethBling just came out with a new game that looks really fun.

It's called The Building Game.

How it works is you take 7 people and at the beginning of the game they all write down something on a piece of paper for someone else to build.

Then they get teleported to a room (this is all in creative mode btw) where they get what someone else wrote down and they build it.

Once everyone is done they get teleported to someone else's room and they have to guess what they built and write it down on a piece of paper and then that guess becomes the instructions on what to build for the next person. This happens three times and then the game is over and you go over all the builds and see if what you started with is what you ended with. It's kind of like Telephone + Pictionary + Minecraft.

It's downloadable btw and fully automated. You don't have to like build the rooms or anything it's all done by command blocks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

necro dis thread to show off my latest build on a survival vanilla server

2mzxlz7.jpg

since i took that screen shot, i've finished the decking and added and Surf'n'Turf  welcome shop.  the Lighthouse is comprised of 430 blocks of quartz, a few stacks of nether brick and 40 blocks of glowstone.  all mined by hand from the nether >.<

• 2 months later...

Archived