DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Dwyn, I wouldn't be throwing the Black Ajah around. Everyone knows that per capita, the Whites have more Darkfriends than any other Ajah.

That's very true, although I'd hate to think something so horrible of Dwyn :P I will have to ponder this more before voting.

Edit:

How could you think that I, someone with a smile several of you have admitted lights up a room, be a Darkfriend?

Ah hah! A special compulsion weave known only to Darkfriends!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How could you think that I' date=' someone with a smile several of you have admitted lights up a room, be a Darkfriend?[/quote']

Hmmmm... I may have to change my mind... or she could be in on it too. There has to be a reason she won't let people touch her legs too...

*ponders*

Maybe we're all going about this the wrong way - where was everyone last night? We already know that I was out drinking last night, and then recovering this morning. Tessandra claims to have been sick. F Horn was coming back from someplace, through the courtyard.

But where were the rest of you? *looks around suspiciously*

what I did last night? I was cursing my bf for not having cleaned out our apartment when I came home from work.

and then I had a glass of wine. and in the glass, I could see strangel bubbles, forming a sentence. it said:

"Kathana is a Darkfriend, kill her before its too late!"

Well, Friday night my boyfriend kept me on the phone until 3am, so perhaps he's the darkfriend :P But I don't think he had enough time to sneak off and kill Nameless Villager #1. I didn't get much sleep, but the next morning I did notice Kathana's dress was muddy 'round the hem. Perhaps sheee's the darkfriend.

Let's go through the list:

Kathana Trevalaer

MsDanya

Esteban Diego

King of the Reds

Kitishane

Jaydena

Nailea

F Horn of Valere

Zardi

Dwynwen

Ben-T Gaidin

Yveva

Jhaenara

Emperor

Tessandra

Jason

Of those people (small village!) Jason, Nailea, Kitishane, and Esteban have been pretty darn quiet. Are they hoping we won't notice them? Then again, the rest of us might be posting and arguing so much because there's something to hide.

I've read the arguments and assertions, and I am going to cast my vote for Nailea. I'm sorry sugarbean, but I know nothing about you, and in a village this size that's grounds for suspicion!

(But MsDanya, don't think that leaves you in the clear, anyone that posts at 5:22 am on a Sunday had better have a DARN good reason).

Has anyone been killed yet?

Just because she was on the phone doesn't mean she could not kill anyone!!! I mean, I was on the phone as well so it could not have been me.

I like the way Yveva thinks. But Nailea doesn't strike me as the Darkfriend type. No, I'm looking at someone who has been here longer. Long enough to turn eeeeevil. After much thought, I cast my vote for Esteban.

Oh and I had a dream last night that says MsDanya is a drunk and no one shouldn't listen to her. *nods*

I am a new novice who can barely embrace the source, there is no way that I could have killed a Sister.

I have been sick as well :( I have been dizzy all weekend. Unfortunaletly it makes it hard for me walk very far or to read anything, including my homework.

Just because she was on the phone doesn't mean she could not kill anyone!!! I mean' date=' I was on the phone as well so it could not have been me.[/quote']

I think that Emperor is hinting that it could have been him so that no one will think that it is him. Who would expect a darkfriend to accuse himself?

True story: I just took a nap, and struggled to wake up because I was having a dream about being strangled with my own hair! I never have death dreams! Clearly the darkfriend in our midst is getting frightened, who else could attack me in the dream world? And during the day at that! I was a little swayed by Kathana's comments on Nailea's character, but she may be getting desperate since I nominated her, why else would she attack me, and nominate Empy, my own true love, as a Darkfriend!!

I assure you I have no knowledge of this dream world you are talking about.

I have not been here long enough to know Emperor well, I only know that he was acting suspiciously earlier.

Maybe you were attacked by someone else in your dream, or maybe you made up the attack because you and your true love are in it together and I am getting too close to the truth.

Awww you guys can kill me now after Yveva's comments.

However I think Kat is mad I voted for her and therefore cast a vote for me, as a true darkfriend would do.

I am a new novice who can barely embrace the source' date=' there is no way that I could have killed a Sister.

I have been sick as well :( I have been dizzy all weekend. Unfortunaletly it makes it hard for me walk very far or to read anything, including my homework.[/quote']

That's why you are one of my main suspects. Always expect the last person you would expect else it would not be expected.

Just because she was on the phone doesn't mean she could not kill anyone!!! I mean' date=' I was on the phone as well so it could not have been me.[/quote']

I agree. Either of them, or both... *cues dramatic music*... could have been on cell phones when the crime was committed. I've seen CSI and know this is a possibility.

Archived