DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben was easier to find (no offense) but I knew you were a darkfriend pretty early. Dwyn's dreams led me to you and when she died, well that was the nail in the coffin so to speak for the case against you.

Yveva was a little tougher to figure out. The main thing for me against her was how she kept trying to change the subject whenever we killed someone from Dwyn's dreams. "Okay, Esteban and Ender are dead and I know Brian can't possibly do it, so Dwyn must have been wrong. Also I had a dream it was a girl so..." She would either defend Ben a little bit or try to change the subject until there was no case but to vote for Ben.

Oh and I had been wanting to vote for Ben long before I died, but I knew the moment I would accuse him I would die in that same post. So I kept waiting for someone else to accuse him so I could jump on the bandwagon, but once it was apparent that I was going to be the one who died you might notice that I turned the heat up considerably against Ben.

Ender

Guest Segurant

yeah I used Excel as well to tally votes and stuff.

Actually I am about to start the next game, but if you want to do so tis fine with me.

Archived