DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, now you have to join, Jhae. Its like a big oldie reunion in here. We can take revenge for slights dating back half a decade!

True story, My family bought the "Survivor" board game a few years ago. We played it with Jimmy. He won, because everyone else was so focused on vengence (My dad was mad at me for missing Christmas that year, I was mad at my sister for putting peanut butter in my bed when we were kids, etc.) that we all forgot to vote him off the island.

Guest Segurant

Okay the players have been set. We are going to go with 16 players. They are:

Kathana Trevalaer

MsDanya

Esteban Diego

King of the Reds

Kitishane

Jaydena

Nailea

F Horn of Valere

Zardi

Dwynwen

Ben-T Gaidin

Yveva

Jhaenara

Emperor

Tessandra

Jason

I've sent PMs to who I want to be the darkfriends and the dreamer as soon as I get the confirmations we'll begin.

What if you pmed me to talk about the nude photos I sent you last night of me, does that mean I am a darkfriend? If we are the darkfriend, can we accuse ourselves and thus win the game? I am just being an ass now.

Come on Jhae, we have been an item for like forever.

Only a darkfriend would date me *points*

Actually, Emp, I think that the Darkfriends want to outlive everyone else... So accusing yourself is a sign that you aren't? Err, unless you're really clever? I'm not sure how it works.

PS - I think Jason's the Darkfriend. I mean, really, _how_ many times has he Broken DM? Only a Darkfriend would keep doing that.

Endy: One finger points at the other person, three point back at yourself. WHO is associated with the reds???

*POINTS at proof*

ender.jpg

Jhae. Emp's a darkfriend, he used his wiles on me.

I feel compelled to tell everyone. Seggie is currently roaming around the house muttering something about "Four PAGES? The game hasn't even STARTED yet!"

I'm pretty sure that means Yveva is the Darkfriend. *points*

Archived