DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SHAYOL GHUL VISIT THREAD]: The New Shayol Ghul!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for attending this seminar on "The New SG: Evil at its best." You will note that we have titled this a visit, not an invasion - times have changed, and we are changing with them.

NC.gif

Recently we at Shayol Ghul have realized that we somehow acquired a reputation of being, "The dirty kind of evil," "Nothing but a bunch of Dark One followers," or even "A place you really don't want to be. Like, really, they pull limbs apart and feed them to hairy Trollocs. Talk to my friend Georgia she had her cousin Larry stumble across a camp and they had a couple kiddies boiling in a cookpot, the smell was horrendous and from that point on he's been telling people how absolutely terrible Shayol Ghul is."

But I just want to note that we have no intentions of boiling your family, tearing their limbs apart, and eating them one by one.*

We've decided that our image has been corrupted by a multifarious amount of people who know nothing of the intricacies of our Social Group. These people have been taken care of, but I mean that in the most humane way possible.*

Anyway, we are supposed to be the ones corrupting people, aren't we?

no.gif

But we do so in a sophisticated, polite manner. We try to teach Lightfools how classy we truly are. Worshiping the "Dark One"? We have no idea where that fable came from, let alone discriminating photos such as this one. I assure you that it is an attempt by mudslingers trying to destroy our image.

SG-Evil.gif?t=1277829692

Clearly an amateur yellow journalist at work. We do not love to kill people. We do it out of necessity. If we slaughter a family and feed it to our Trollocs, it is likely because a member was found with an incurable and extremely infectious bacteria, such as Appendicitis, and we attempted to save lives by stopping the disease in its tracks.

After all: AE.gif

In my closing point, I beg of you to reconsider your misconceptions about our group and our members, we are only here to help.

Furry-hands.gif?t=1277830806

With thanks to Twitch.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I just want to note that we have no intentions of boiling your family, tearing their limbs apart, and eating them one by one.*

We've decided that our image has been corrupted by a multifarious amount of people who know nothing of the intricacies of our Social Group. These people have been taken care of, but I mean that in the most humane way possible.*

I fully expected those asterisks to lead to a footnote somewhere BUT THEY DIDN'T! And that made me sad.

Definietly a sign of evilness. Well done, SG, WELL DONE!

Gawd.. why are you people even considered "Visiting"?? It's not like you've not been here your whole DM life. *rolls eyes*

Stop bullying me, you pseudo-visiting SGers who are really WTers in disguise.

*Smiles ever so sweetly and brings out a tray of "cookies" to go with the "tea".*

Welcome to the White Tower, dear ... ermm ... visitors.

Soooo ... what's the weather like in the Blight these days? 

• Club Leader

It's simply beautiful in the Blight these days, Elgee. You should come visit. You all should. We love visitors.  ;D

Boopsy, since when is sitting on your lap bullying you? I'm hurt.  :'(

Why do the words of Hotel California come to mind now? ... hmmm ... oh right we sing that over at the Reds quite often. Reds and ... Adherents of the Darker Persuasion ... so closely linked!  ;D

Archived