A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP Mafia Dead Thread - for those sent to Azkaban and the Departed

Red2111

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added up to here  :)  welcome everyone and thanks for signing up

*grins* just 8 more spots to fill and we can get this crazy show on the road

Verbal, i'll try on the writing but not promises.  the opening scenes should be intereting atleast *grins*

ed - thanks for the updated list too :)

*flyingtacklepouncebouncehuggleloves Charis*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S MY CHARIS!!!!!

Now it's dead certain I'm going to love this game!!! ^^  Now, I'm just going to go over in my corner and pray really hard we end up on the same side because we're an awesome team... ;D

Though... *muses*  It might be interesting to see how we work NOT on the same team...and if one of us can pull the wool over the other's eyes.... ;)

Oh, and the best thing is, it's come full-circle...we started out in a Harry Potter game, we're back in a Harry Potter game! ^^

Okay, okay, so I admit, I'm a tad bit excited about Charis playing.... >.> ;D :D

*huggles some more*

This is gonna be FUN.  I LOVE playing with you.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*snugglebitesglompshuggles Meesh* :-* :-* :-*

2BearsHug.gif

I LURVE playing with you, too!! I've missed you! Where have you been? *stomps foot*

You know, for this game, we should just pretend to be on the same side just for the heck of it, lmao!  ;) FUN FUN!!

*stays in Meesh's corner*  ;D

it's okay Lily i understand  :'(  Cairos had to back out too.

you want me to put your name on the back up list just in case??

yep Mottlee you can play  ;D

i'm excited for this to start as well.  had a dream last night about being in a big auditorium and we were all playing the game there lmao

a group of 5 people snuck off to kidnap some chick named Rhea so she could play as well *shrugs* have no idea who Rhea is lol.

if we don't have anymore signups by the end of this week, the game will start and good roles will be lost.  right now there are 8 slots, i'm gonna send out some OWLs to see if a few more people who haven't signed up want to join

min darling.  if my HP game didn't have 40 players involved as well as a changing set up then i would.  there are a few other games i've seen that i was itching and twitching to join but as it stands, i'm not doing anything else here on DM until this game is done and over with ;)

it's why i've stepped down as roof mistress right now and my activity all over DM has decreased.

[glow=blue,2,300]i want to make this game a legend in it's own right[/glow], and to do so i must give his monster my full attention.

besides, i'm a Harry Potter geek, so it would be a major blow to my HP ego if i don't do this series justice. 

Uh huh, uh huh...convincing...indeed...I'll play but only if it's AFTER the other THREE that I'm in...

Ahh...I'll play whenever...I should be able to handle four games...with a notebook...with...secshuns...and like uhh...stickeh notes...and...SIGN MEH UP!

Archived