DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member? Returning Member? READ HERE!

Kemian, when did you fill in the form? It sometimes takes a few days to get that sorted, and with the Admins working very hard on getting all the glitches sorted out on DM8, it might take a little bit longer than normal.

It was just reading the post about updating the links i wasnt sure if the form i filled in would have reached you or if i should do it again.

It was only about 3 days ago so no panic and im sure the powers that be will get round to it when they can :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Man Kemian. In this case that cap with the big PATIENCE logo embroidered on the front would be good to keep handy. I'm not sure how active Verby has been recently and I know Lor does her catchin' up on Sunday's. THAT would be the day I would look to begin storming the Shining Walls were I in your shoes...

Oh yeah! I AM wearing some at present as is another Keelhaulin' Swab I've recently become acquainted with.

Now ain't THIS a 'suspected 'exprise for all them Whoa!men's of the female persuasion who've been herdin' me towards this flamin' corral all this time :o

Kemian, when did you fill in the form? It sometimes takes a few days to get that sorted, and with the Admins working very hard on getting all the glitches sorted out on DM8, it might take a little bit longer than normal.

It was just reading the post about updating the links i wasnt sure if the form i filled in would have reached you or if i should do it again.

It was only about 3 days ago so no panic and im sure the powers that be will get round to it when they can :D

Good Man Kemian. In this case that cap with the big PATIENCE logo embroidered on the front would be good to keep handy. I'm not sure how active Verby has been recently and I know Lor does her catchin' up on Sunday's. THAT would be the day I would look to begin storming the Shining Walls were I in your shoes...

Oh yeah! I AM wearing some at present as is another Keelhaulin' Swab I've recently become acquainted with.

Now ain't THIS a 'suspected 'exprise for all them Whoa!men's of the female persuasion who've been herdin' me towards this flamin' corral all this time :o

*places patience cap on head*

Aye Aye Cap'n, Patience be a virtue and im a regular font of virtuesness (or so i like to think)

Manny, you're joining?? *squeals* :D

Your patience will be rewarded, errr ... Kemian? (Previous posts aren't showing up when you're typing a reply, and my memory is like a sieve :unsure:)

I try to avoid quoting too many posts if i can get away with it :)

So apologies this is a BIG one! (yes yes we all know TWSS <_< )

All my previous posts should be here for you Elgee :wub:

Wow, a new Amyrlin since I've been away o.O so many changes, this place looks so different from years ago when I first stumbled my way into the tower and joined the Red Ajah...*flashes red fangs* I need a snugglebite lol Not sure if I will go back to being active again or not...I only get online when I am able to anymore, but had a burst of nostalgia... <3 to everyone from Sheli/Alisha!

Thanks a million, Senexx!

Unfortunately, when I try to edit Claire's post, it just comes up as a wall of text and code ... can't make head nor tail of it.

Errr ... person who asked about the links: Are you referring to those Senexx supplied? If so, you probably don't have access yet. If you tried the links in Claire's orignal post, they won't work because they refer back to DM7. Please let me know which it is.

Staff, welcome back :biggrin:

I tried both; Claire's links and Senexx's links. Claire's say that they are all eaten by trollocs, while Senexx's gives errors saying the website cannot find them. At any rate, is there anywhere at all where I can see the rules and such things ?

I tried both; Claire's links and Senexx's links. Claire's say that they are all eaten by trollocs, while Senexx's gives errors saying the website cannot find them. At any rate, is there anywhere at all where I can see the rules and such things ?

Are you a new member? If so, have you filled in the form as requested in Claire's post, and received an email back from either Verbal or Lor (U4ea) ?

Ok, I need to ask a HUGE favor of everyone who is joining the WT or who is rejoining the WT (and needs access to boards). In order for me to request you be added to the usergroups, I have to be able to access your profile. Unfortunately, the profiles are down, at the moment, so I need the next best thing. I need you to post somewhere in this forum so I know you exist! Just trust me, this will cut down on a lot of nonsense!

So, if you do not have access and you need it, POST IN HERE so I can see you! (Ikkarus and Staffy, I'm requesting your access as we speak, so never fear!)

This will only be until I can search for your profile again, which hopefully won't be too far in the future! I'll let you know when you don't have to do this anymore, but... Seriously, I can't request you until you post in here!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Archived