DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kathana! We have a problem here...

Guest Karana Majin

Guest Celes

I for one would love to have a Gaidin DL avatar, but I've not yet had the inspiration to create one. :)

The sigs are fine, especially under a short post you do not want a big siggie, I think. Also, many people are actively browsing these boards every day. A newbie comes in and expects to be on the RP side, while posting on the Comm side, you talk to them. :) Vice versa on the RP side of things.

I really got the feeling that we were all back on one website because the temp board days were over, we did once start as an RP/Community Dragonmount and it's nothing new that we're here again now. Right? :)

Guest Allisa

just a suggestion but if you click on DR Planning or DR Roleplaying only those boards come up, I'm sure its the same for Orgs - perhaps that should be added to the post Mat recommended explaining to newbies the difference btw Orgs and Divs?

also my sig specifically states DL of the Aiel - not Org leader - that should be enough for oldies to recognizes the dif - and most of the RP side is putting pics of all their char's in their sigs so anyone with more than one pic in their sig is prolly RP side (I know there are exceptions)

I'm also a Green Ajah community member but not active hardly at all so I didnt put that in my siggie.

I actually do like the RP. I've been reading the posts lately, now that you're somewhere that I can see every day. I quit RPing due to lack of time and extreme boredom with my character. If I ever have time again, I'll join you again.

nods on the priotizing (which means next to disapear all togheter from my sig is my char handles..since i feel most know them by now)

for me it will be most important to prioritize staff positions (peoples know who to contact) and org stuff (fewer know me here and such wont recognise my handle as easily)

The important thing for Org members to realize, is that the RPers are NOT interlopers, who are somehow claiming false titles. Many of them are long time members of DM. They've earned their titles, the same as we have. They absolutely deserve respect and courtsey from us. It could just as easily be them raising complaints about us having confusing signatures.

The important thing for Org members to realize, is that the RPers are NOT interlopers, who are somehow claiming false titles. Many of them are long time members of DM. They've earned their titles, the same as we have. They absolutely deserve respect and courtsey from us. It could just as easily be them raising complaints about us having confusing signatures.

Seconded. I have been stumped to see people mentioned as newcomers whom I know for certain have several years at the site under their belt. The agony is particularly acute if the supposed newcomer has held rank equivalent to Org Leader. ;)

Yup there is a gray ajah hun. Though on the community side we don't switch ajahs when we switch characters on the rp side. So you are still a green over here known as Calliste. You could petition to go gray and have to have very good reasons. You would have to talk to Kathana about it. *G* The Grays are lurking around here somewhere.

If you ever held a rank in the Community WT and are interested in returning, please feel free. Our policy has always been to reinstate returning members at their old rank. If you want to swtich Ajahs, you just need to inform the Heads of both your original Ajah and the one you are joining.

Guest Segurant
That's right' date=' we're all friendly forum neighbours, aren't we? :) In a way, it's kind of fun to peek in the Comm boards again. It's been a very long time. :)

*hugs all the very old regulars... and the new ones too*[/quote']

I love you sig, Lannie. MMMMM 6

That's right' date=' we're all friendly forum neighbours, aren't we? :) In a way, it's kind of fun to peek in the Comm boards again. It's been a very long time. :)

*hugs all the very old regulars... and the new ones too*[/quote']

I love you sig, Lannie. MMMMM 6

Everybody loves Tricia Helfer :D

She was VERY cool! All smiles and sparkling personality. She donated all the $$ from her signings to the Katrina relief effort, too!

*shrugs* as for the rest, perhaps just grinning and bearing it is best. LOL

Archived