DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YeahYEEAH! Mafia! What up?! I, the Eternal Noob has survived his first and last for a while at least, lol. that was BIG. mafia game. I was sweatin for the last day. I was given a truth telling role restriction. And nobody asked me anything. Who did that?

• Club Leader

That was really weird, Wombat. I've never even seen that movie. I just picked another cop character for your role, and then Pete came up with his false claim. I about died when you wondered if maybe you were lovers and didn't know it.

Our brains are eerily in sync, but that's got to be the weirdest example I've seen yet. I would never have noticed the similarities between the roles if you hadn't pointed it out.

I can't wait to run another (smaller) game. This was fun!

Basically Sam... it's about trying to udnerstand how your enemy thinks.

If you sit with your enemy knowing there's one cup of poison amongst the two put in front of both of you, you need to figure out which one is it. The ideal scenario would be that he put the poison in front of you. Thus you should drink the one in front of him. But what if he FIGURED out you would do that and put the poison in front of himself intead? Or that you would think that it's in front of him and thus go back to your own cup. There ya go: WIFOM = Wine in front of me.

Oh, man, I wasn't actually referring to the game Lils, I was continuing the movie reference.. Although now I see how I could have referred to the game in that too.. But I know that was a once-in-a-lifetime thing (thus why I kinda took advantage of it) ;D

• Club Leader

Okay, I've got the next game idea, but I'm going to wait until Red's gynormous game is well under way and half the players are dead, at least....lol

Be prepared for A Day At the Mall! I know to some of us that is horrific enough without adding mafia to it. But it should be fun.

DIE TOWNIES DIE MUAHAHAHAHHA

*Stabs Marta*

And Eddie it is a perfectly reasonable confusion. I mean different mods do different things. Some don't lynch unless there is a majority at the deadline, some will kill a non voter, some will kill the person with the majority, and some do a random lynch.

I think it would be more realistic and forthright to just not have a lynch if there isn't a majority.

Al posted this in the dream thread... I wanted to comment.

We used to do it no majority= no lynch but most mods have nixed that idea because it leads to inactivity.  Knowing you need a vote SOMEWHERE or risk getting modkilled prods more inactives into at least a molecule's worth of doing something.  To further impliment action,some, I think Kivam started it, also require at least one game related post instead of just coming on once a game day and saying "i'm here vote xxx" and then leaving again.

• 1 year later...

As our favorite monkey was climbing around in the treetops, he happened upon an apple. The apple looked really tasty, and he was soooo tired of bananas! This apple was at the top of the tree. It couldn’t be from the poison apple stash, could it? He tried to resist, but throughout the day, Ed kept coming back to that beautiful, red, juicy apple. Finally, at the end of the day, he thought he would try just a nibble…… Bad choice, Ed!

Ed, Cheshire Cat, Redirector, town aligned, is sleeping

Sorry, Ed, but a PR is a PR.

Got to go to Explorers.

See ya all in a few hours.

Link for my records of where to start at.

http://forums.dragon...html#msg1565524

Jeez, it took me forever to find this thread. It didn't register in the DM Search. -_-

Lol Tyn :tongue:

Amadine, Piglet, Neighborhood Watcher, nightkilled, night one, revived day two, nightkilled again night three, revived again day four

Most awesome quote - ever!! LOLz this was such a great game - and it was my first ever.

Archived