A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Marta, I'll get you added to the list.

You guys might want to save the "Which Disney is better?" discussion. It would go better with another activity this week than my sign-up thread.....lol

Thanks for the offer, Red. Right now, my biggest challenge is finding the time to get everything in my head down on paper and somewhat organized.  :D

^one word lily  EXCEL!!!  it works wonders for us evil evil mafia mods _______oby.gif

shifty.gif

hey ed!!  Glomp_emoticon.gif   you know, you've been in so many games, when can we expect you to stretch your mod legs??

player, i have to agree.  i was totally miffed about the new song scene added to the Lion King when they re-released it.

pixar pwns all others though :)

on another note, is anyone else fearfull of any more marvel comic movies since Disney now owns the rights to the characters??  i dunno abotu you, but i'd rather not see Beast or the hulk break out into a song and dance title.

btw, thats what sucks about disney movies now, too many dagon songs dry.gif

That's so that they can make more $$ on the albums.  And the compilation albums.  And the best-of-the-50-movie-series albums.  And then they'll release a special movie that's videos from "all your favorite Disney movies". 

I still like Disney rather much.  :)  I just don't buy all their cr**.

LLL. EVIL PERSON. Really? What about the classics? Alladin? Lion King? Hmm.......

Al....please do not make this old man feel older than he is.....Classics are Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pinnochio.  The ones like Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King, etc.....are not 25 years old yet(some are getting close), so therefore are not classics.  ;)

Al....please do not make this old man feel older than he is.....Classics are Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pinnochio.  The ones like Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King, etc.....are not 25 years old yet(some are getting close), so therefore are not classics.  ;)

Well those just came out when I was a kid and were exciting. Your 'classics' were to slow to keep my attention as a kid. Well Pinnochio wasn't but it kind of creeped me out. Though I will grant you that I'm not that old yet... I did see them 20 years ago though.

PM her Marta if you would like one.

That poor girl is working herself ragged.

Thank you Limi for all the awesome signatures.

*preens*

I just hope people possibly vote for me in the Empys ::)

Glad you all like it!

Marta - Like Al said, please send me a PM.

• Club Leader

Got you on the list, Aemon Kristin.

I may have to push this back a few days. I can't seem to get more than 15 minutes in at a time on writing it. I have to do Wolfie's schoolwork with her, so I can't really say "No, sweetie, I have to feed my mafia addiction right now." Not that she'd mind a bit, of course. Luckily, tonight is Math and she picks that up really quickly. Of course, she may choose Science or History instead, capricious child that she is. I don't know where she gets that from. *whistles*

We will start either tomorrow or Monday, probably Monday. I promise no starting on the weekend, because I know several of you aren't online on the weekends.

Archived