DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia Dream Zone

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the most basic setup there are two teams.  Innocent and mafia.  Depending on the size of the game there are usually 3 to 4 mafia players. (the bigger the game there more there are)  The innocent team has a doctor and a finder.  During the day phases of the game the players have to decide on someone to lynch off the game.  The innocents try to determine who is mafia and the mafia try to evade that and get an innocent lynched.

Once a majority is reached or the mod calls the end of the day.. someone dies.  We then go to the night phase of the game.  The mafia choose a target to kill.  That's where the doctor and the finder come in.  The doctor/healer protects a player of their choosing each night phase.  That person is then immune to the nk if they are picked.  The finder gets to view a player.  That determines any number of things at the mod's discretion.  Any roles they might have(more on that later), their alignment( good or evil), and some games they will have a character they are.. (such as this one will).

Now.. most people like to up the ante a bit and make it more complex.  Giving out several roles if not giving EVERYONE a role.  These can range from serial killers to mason teams to roleblockers.  Go to mafiascum.net to check out all the roles and it also gives you a newbie guide.

Once everyone with a "night action" has theirs in.. or mod calls end of night.. the scene is posted.  It will show if any deaths have occoured that night and then we go on to the next day phase.  Same as day one but with less players and usually more info to go on. 

Lynch majority is half of the players alive plus 1.  So if there are 20 players it will take 11 to lynch.  That's where we get into LLL, OMGUS, WIFOM, and bandwagoning.  I'll leave these for when they happen in the game. ;)

*sighs*

i tried ...  i really did ...  but i just couldn't resist the temptation of another Lily ran mafia.

*smiles at her ohana*  thats right, you guys are my family .. my mafia family.

sign me up lily,  but i want Stitch!!!

*snugglecuddlesglomps stitch*

Archived