DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

random.org says .....  [glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow]  no specail reason other than that

Deadline

Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time. With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Vote Count

Player(1) - Ed

Pookie(1) - Daetirion

Pale(1) - Pete

Tyneel(1) - Wombat

Locke(1) - Red

no vote(10) - Dapiano, Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Locke, Alanna, Pale Merlot, Pookie, Limi, Tynaal

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo, I see things are getting busy already! :D

Vote Count

Ed (1): Piano

Locke (1): Red

Pallet (1): Pete

Dae (1): Pookie

Tynaal (1): Wombat

Not voting: Ed, Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Locke, Alanna, Pallet, Dae, Limi, and Tynaal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time.

man player, i'm sorry.  in the game i'm modding i accidently left somone off the vote count, so trust me its not just this game. 

is what i get for playing at work  ::)  next time if i do a vote count i'll make sure i double check it :)

*huggles pookei back*

You don't really need to do vote counts, unless I'm gone for a very long time; I'm always really good about updating vote counts.

If I'm online when a single vote change is made, I'll go and update it. :D

Vote count is one thing that for whatever reason, I really really like about being a mod.  Who knows why. :D

(for those of you who are members of the WT Org, here's the game thread of the game I modded before (the only one :o): http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,47741.0.html)

**edit new**

I'm a good-natured Mod. :P

random.org says .....  [glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow]  no specail reason other than that

Deadline

Friday, January 29th at 3 AM Central time. With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Vote Count

Player(1) - Ed

Pookie(1) - Daetirion

Pale(1) - Pete

Tyneel(1) - Wombat

Locke(1) - Red

no vote(10) - Dapiano, Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Locke, Alanna, Pale Merlot, Pookie, Limi, Tynaal

Dude i have voted. I voted ed

man player, i'm sorry.  in the game i'm modding i accidently left somone off the vote count, so trust me its not just this game. 

is what i get for playing at work  ::)  next time if i do a vote count i'll make sure i double check it :)

Dnt worry i just didnt want to be mod killd for not voting when i had

End conversation 1. :P

You don't really need to do vote counts, unless I'm gone for a very long time; I'm always really good about updating vote counts.

If I'm online when a single vote change is made, I'll go and update it. :D

Vote count is one thing that for whatever reason, I really really like about being a mod.  Who knows why. :D

End conversation 2. :D

Ok....So, my 'quote' did not make the Mod mad!

:D

Whew!

I'm a good-natured Mod. :P

End of conversation 3. :P

lol meesh, i like the vote counts too :)  i have a bad habit of doing them in all the mafia's especailly if there hasn't been an update and there is four and 5 pages of convo.  like you, i'm just really wierd  ;D

*huggles meesh*

its nothing to do with the mods, because every game i've been in the mods were all great.  it has everything to do with my OCD mixed with a bad habit of being boered on the internet with nothing better to do ....  mainly the OCD though 

Vote Count

Piano (1): Locke

Not voting: Ed, Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Pallet, Dae, Limi, and Tynaal

Need to check in: Tynaal

Hi meesh. U didnt say u wouldnt either so im just not taking chances

Something that important would've been mentioned in the rules.  If you have questions, you can feel free to ask me directly, though.  I welcome questions, in case I forgot to mention something, or in case I was unclear on something.

Thanks for checking in, Eebs! :D  Hope the concert went well. ;)

Vote Count

Piano (2): Locke, Ed

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Al Jenn, Alanna, Pallet, Dae, Limi, and Tynaal

Need to check in: Tynaal

Archived